Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Rich G.

Cuda Cody

That is hilarious!!!   :rofl:   :haha:   :rofl:

jimynick

LOL, thanks Murray; Steve is a pretty funny guy! I know the guys in Hamilton that supply and "maintain" all the vehicles they use in the show- and they own a towing company!  :))
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

nsmall

That was worth watching.  Thanks for the laugh.

mopar thunder

That was funny!!  :twothumbsup: Never heard of that guy.

wldgtx

When I first read the title of the thread I thought now WTH...That was unexpectedly funny.  Thanks for sharing!
1968 Hemi GTX, 4 spd, RR1
1970 Challenger RT/SE, FC7 - FC7RTSE
1987 Buick Grand National

Jay Bee

Another great skit from one of our great Canadian treasures - thanks Murray.

Bullitt-

.                                               [glow=black,42,300]Doin It Southern Syle[/glow]       

Burdar

One of my favorite shows.  I remember the very first time my parents let me stay home alone through the night.  It was the same night that I discovered Red Green.  Here are two of my favorites.

Handyman Corner "Oil Change"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bR23H7ACnNY

Handyman Corner "Changing a headlight"  Fast forward to 3:18  and then to 10:54
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OUmnQd5dcI

Lemontwist

His show was always so funny  He had me on the floor laughing.  Too bad the crap that's on now is just that CRAP!
Drew

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: Lemontwist on September 21, 2018, 09:12:49 AM
His show was always so funny  He had me on the floor laughing.  Too bad the crap that's on now is just that CRAP!

So true..... Look at the original cast of SNL, half of them were from Canada.. Incredibly funny... SNL today? Unwatchable....  People use to have great sense of humor.... Today? Not so much.....

I guess if your gonna be snowed in for 2/3rds of the year ya need to be able to laugh....

GY3R/T

Quote from: 1 Wild R/T on September 21, 2018, 09:33:40 AM
Quote from: Lemontwist on September 21, 2018, 09:12:49 AM

So true..... Look at the original cast of SNL, half of them were from Canada.. Incredibly funny... SNL today? Unwatchable....  People use to have great sense of humor.... Today? Not so much.....

I guess if your gonna be snowed in for 2/3rds of the year ya need to be able to laugh....

SCTV.... The original SNL.

anlauto

Red Green (Steve Smith) and his wife Morag used to live on the same street as us when I was growing up. #2 Sideroad in Mt. Nemo....back then they had a comedy TV show called Smith & Smith in which "Red Green" was just a sketch....then it really took off and became it's own show....not sure, but I think him and his wife may have split up too....

Always watched the show...funny stuff :rofl:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration