Main Menu

How to unsubscribe to a thread

Started by usraptor, April 23, 2020, 03:23:12 PM

Previous topic Next topic

usraptor

It's probably staring me in the face but how do you unsubscribe to a thread you have commented on or participated on in the past so that all new responses don't show up in your "Show new replies  to your posts?"  I see the "notify" button but don't see an "not or un-notify button."  I'm not talking about a post you started yourself but posts that you commented on and therefore you now receive a reply in the "Show new replies to your posts" every time somebody else responds; ie. "What did you do with your e-body today" thead.

cuda hunter

Can you go to your post and delete it? 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Burdar

You have to delete your post in the thread.  I wish there was some way to do it differently.

GoodysGotaCuda

Can you turn it off here? I don't have any subscribed threads at the moment.
1972 Barracuda - 5.7L Hemi/T56 Magnum
2020 RAM 1500 - 5.7L

My Wheel and Tire Specs

usraptor

Godysgoatacuda.  I could be wrong but I think if you clink on that it would unsubscribe you to all threads you have commented on or started, not a particular thread you are no longer interested in.

It's not a big deal, but maybe in the next redesign/update of the forum Cody could add a Unsubscribe box with each thread, like there is a "Notify me of replies box."
Just a thought.