Main Menu

Huge Car Auction - No e-bodies

Started by Rev-It-Up, May 19, 2017, 06:37:33 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Rev-It-Up

I just saw this and thought someone might be interested. There are a TON of cars....few Mopars.

http://www.sullivanauctioneers.com/auction/huge-collector-car-antique-tractor-collection-2/
Rev-It-Up

JS29

Cuda Cody

Chryco Psycho

1 Wild R/T

How can you own that many cars & not own an E body or two?   Guess he was more concerned with Quantity than Quality....  :rofl:

RUNCHARGER

Let see, 1 e-body or 20 other cars.
Sheldon

JH27N0B

I was at a huge car auction today that did have a bunch of E bodies-Mecum Indy.
I'll post a link to pictures after I get them downloaded and organized into an album.
I'd love to get to that Iowa auction to see if I could get a deal on some gas station memorabilia.  I really would like to have a vintage pump and some signs!  There was a bunch of that at mecum but getting insane amounts of money!

4mayhemi

Quote from: JH27N0B on May 19, 2017, 09:05:52 PM
I'd love to get to that Iowa auction to see if I could get a deal on some gas station memorabilia.
Ditto, also that 56 CrownVic is appetizing to my dad-in-law. But I'm thinking there will be national attention for some of the cars and a frenzy driving up prices on everything, so I'm debating if its worth it. Imagine the hoopla in a town population 78! I looked on GoogleMaps and could not find where he would have stored that many cars/tractors/stuff in one place.