Main Menu

Hustle Stuff

Started by blown motor, March 24, 2021, 06:58:57 AM

Previous topic Next topic

blown motor

What years did Chrysler use the Hustle Stuff brand? Was it used in Canada or just the US?
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

headejm

mccannix

I believe Hustle Stuff was around from 1969-73.
I have a 69 and most of the others, the latest Hustle Stuff book I have is 1973.
Hustle Stuff was available in Canada as well.
The middle book in the first picture is the Canadian version and slightly larger than the US version to the right of it.
Second picture ...US version on top, said Chrysler Motors, Canadian version on bottom says Chrysler Canada ..ordering number through Chrysler was WM8346.
I also have an original Scat Pack jacket from 1969 I got a dealer in Canada back in the day.
Has the Hustle Stuff patch and Chryco Parts....US jacket patch have Chrysler there.

RUNCHARGER

Yep: I remember buying a dusty but new Hustle Stuff tach from my dealer in the mid to late 70's.
Sheldon

mccannix

This is a cool Chryco catalog, Canadian only that I got back in the day....released April 24, 1969.
Lots of great performance info, parts offered and price sheet

anlauto

Quote from: mccannix on March 24, 2021, 04:29:37 PM
This is a cool Chryco catalog, Canadian only that I got back in the day....released April 24, 1969.
Lots of great performance info, parts offered and price sheet

We should get that scanned and uploaded to our site's main page...would be a great addition  :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

blown motor

@mccannix What is the one on the left in the first picture and the one above it that's only half shown?

mccannix

The Hustle stuff one on the left is 1971, I`m quite sure...the early ones never had any date. The one on the right is a 1973 version
The one above is a repro of one I loaned to a guy.
I never did get it back so I grabbed a Jim Osborne reproduction one year at Carlisle.
Here`s another neat one, US based 1969, colorful, all the cool parts and photos.
And the last one is a more common Drag Racing Parts catalog.

blown motor

My research is suggesting Hustle Stuff back as far as 1964.  :dunno:

mccannix

Never thought they went back that far.
There were many other performance catalogs in the mid 60's that I have,  showing aluminum front end parts, engines , etc.
I would love to see some pictures of Hustle Stuff catalogs confirming them being that early.