Main Menu

I have some unfortunate news today

Started by cuda hunter, November 19, 2018, 07:11:47 AM

Previous topic Next topic

cuda hunter

Our good friend Blue Spruce also know as Steve D.  has passed away unexpectedly.   
Steve was one of the closest members to me up here in the mountains. 
Him and myself had developed a great friendship over some time. 
We had been planning on going to new york and getting his car which has been in deep storage for some 20 plus years.
He was building a house and happens to be in the middle of building the home for his wife.  He had planned on
having the garage ready for his car to come home and have the home ready for his wife by the end of next summer.
Steve had been having some heartburn/indigestion issues that were putting him in some serious pain.  He had been going to our local doctors here in Salida for testing over the last 6 months but the doctors did not figure out what was wrong.  Only that they needed to do more tests.  His wife was by his side while passing.  He was 52.
  There are many unknowns about what is to come for his wife.  She is in a serious situation with a house half built.  I'm going to be donating my time over the next 9 months to hopefully get the house to a point where it is livable and passing county inspections for her to live in it. 
  I'm very sad.  Steve was a great friend.  We had many many conversations about mopars and life in general and had made many plans for the next year over our cars. 

Rest in Peace my good brother.  You will be greatly missed. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

1Burgfish

:sorry: I am sorry to hear the news; it's never easy to deal with the loss of a good friend :console:

Cuda Cody

This is so sad.  I'm sorry Steve has passed away so early in life.  Thank you for stepping up and helping his wife.  I can not imagine what she is going through right now.   :(

JS29

:sorry: you are a grate friend to help his family like that!!!  :console:

7212Mopar

Very sorry to hear. Too young and too early to go. RIP.
1973 Challenger Rallye, 416 AT
2012 Challenger SRT8 6 speed Yellow Jacket

303 Mopar

Wow, that is really sad. Only 52, yikes.  You are a good person Josh to help out his family.

Topcat

Wow really sorry to hear about this. Really kind to offer your time to help her out.

750-h2

My deepest sympathies for you loss.  Very sad.

Bullitt-

Sad news for sure, hard to imagine what was going on that would lead to this.  Condolences to you and Steve's family .. Life seems more & more to be a lottery  :(
.                                               [glow=black,42,300]Doin It Southern Syle[/glow]       

js27

Sorry for you and the wife's loss. We make all kinds of plans in life but life has a plan of its own.
JS27.

Wedg2Go

Josh - My condolences on the passing of your good friend and extended condolences to his wife as well.

Challenger in NC

May he RIP. He was far too young. Thanks for helping his family.

Brads70

Wow thats horrible, my condolences to you and his wife/family.

ragtopdodge

So sorry.  WAY WAY too young to go.

Feel bad for his wife.  Hopefully he had some life insurance.

:sorry: