Main Menu

I think I finally figured this out---here goes. The new HELLCAT

Started by Plumcrazzy, February 25, 2020, 05:46:35 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Plumcrazzy

Cudajason

1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

GrandpaKevin

Very nice, love the color :twothumbsup:

I've been Hellcat shopping also and hope to get a low mile used one this summer.

I'm down to 3 colors but I'm having a terrible time choosing between the M6 or A8 :thinking:

RUNCHARGER

I like the colour, the body colour hood and the wheels. It doesn't look like a kiddy car.
Sheldon

Chryco Psycho

6bblgt

Cuda Cody

chargerdon

Brads70

Hemi1632

Don't mean to steal the thread, bot I have both, the M6 and an A8. If you are going to drive it, get the M6. If you are going to race it get the A8.

Love the color, Octane red! That is the color of my demon!

dodj

Nice jalopy there plumcrazy!! Envious!

@Hemi1632
M6, A8? are those transmissions? Suspension pkgs?  :dunno:
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

GrandpaKevin

Quote from: Hemi1632 on February 26, 2020, 04:34:00 AM
Don't mean to steal the thread, bot I have both, the M6 and an A8. If you are going to drive it, get the M6. If you are going to race it get the A8.

Love the color, Octane red! That is the color of my demon!
Sorry to continue the thread theft...Octane Red is now on my color list :bradsthumb:

That's my problem. I plan to drive it on as much as possible but I also want to take it to the drag strip and run it hard.

I've seen clutch issues in a number of them when driven hard at the track and many M6 owners have already had to upgrade the clutch$$$

GrandpaKevin

Quote from: dodj on February 26, 2020, 05:09:10 AM
Nice jalopy there plumcrazy!! Envious!

@Hemi1632
M6, A8? are those transmissions? Suspension pkgs?  :dunno:

M6=Manual 6 speed
A8=automatic 8 speed

JS29

js27