Main Menu

Thanks Cody and Ola.

Started by RUNCHARGER, September 09, 2017, 09:03:35 AM

Previous topic Next topic

RUNCHARGER

Thanks Cody and Ola for the great book. Not being a 71 Cuda only fan I thought someone else would take it from the prize shop but after 2 days I grabbed it. Lots of great info and photos in one nice, handy package.
Sheldon

Chryco Psycho

I will get one eventually ,  I never even look in the prize shop  :bricks:

Cuda Cody

Take a peek inside too.  The author signed it!   :banana:  @cudaized  I think wrote the best book about Cuda's ever.  It's the new standard in E-Body books that will help a lot of people for many years to come.

70/6chall

I mentioned to Ola, about 3 weeks ago, I was browsing Barnes and Nobel with my grandson here in town. Just looking in thier bargain book section (saw nothing interesting). Decided for the heck of it to check transportation reading (cars, etc.). There was 1 issue of Ola's book, so I made the purchase to add to my library. Not a signed issue by the author, but none the less an addition to my collection. Great score there Sheldon, good reading for a quiet evening.     Thanks,   Al

cuda hunter

Cool !!

I need to check that prize section more.   :bradsthumb:
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

CudaMoparRay

Quote from: Cuda Cody on September 09, 2017, 10:20:08 AM
Take a peek inside too.  The author signed it!   :banana:  @cudaized  I think wrote the best book about Cuda's ever.  It's the new standard in E-Body books that will help a lot of people for many years to come.

Great book, I pre-bought mine even before it came out in Amazon "knowing" it would be a good book. Had to wait awhile but well worth it.
Unfortunately, not signed like the Prize Shop one.

RUNCHARGER

Yep: Mine is signed, the upside is I collect Mopar books so after I read it a few more times it will live a charmed life and will not get dog eared and grease stained.
Sheldon