Main Menu

It's "Just a Dog"

Started by 1 Wild R/T, June 17, 2018, 04:30:06 PM

Previous topic Next topic

DeathProofCuda

So sorry for your loss RJChallenger.

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

JS29

Brads70

Quote from: RJChallenger on September 20, 2022, 08:52:58 AM
:crying: I've been carrying my beloved 15 year old dog ,inside and out for the last several months to go to the bath room. I'm not ready to put him down just yet. To help ease the pain we picked up a rescue dog. a beautiful 5 month old husky 2 months ago This morning it escaped the yard. Sadly it was hit by a truck and died instantly. now I'm morning his death while waiting for my best friend to pass. Life can suck at times

Oh wow, that awful!  Sorry to hear this, never easy...... :grouphug:

Chryco Psycho

Wow that is awful .
I just recued a very smart dog here in Panama , I have  seen him hanging around a local restaurant , he is so cool , never begs , always maybe 10' away & if you look him in the eyes he always looks away as if no I was not watching you ! I thought he was injured , had a gash & his fur was all sticking up on his shoulder so I thought he had been attacked but actually he had just laid down on some bubble gum  , Good ploy , got him rescued !
He will get all the shots& get healthy & fixed , see if I can find him a good home .

chaos254

:crying: I've been carrying my beloved 15 year old dog ,inside and out for the last several months to go to the bath room. I'm not ready to put him down just yet. To help ease the pain we picked up a rescue dog. a beautiful 5 month old husky 2 months ago This morning it escaped the yard. Sadly it was hit by a truck and died instantly. now I'm morning his death while waiting for my best friend to pass. Life can suck at times
That is terrible. I'm really sorry for your loss

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

MKA

So sorry to hear this.  Brings back memories of my 16 year old Beagle.  Had to carry her outside starting at 15.  Finally put her to rest at 16 when she couldn't stand to do her duty.  We rode around in the car for an hour trying to hold her up to the window and then to the vet.   Lots of tears.  Bothered me for the next year, was it the right time.  When all the joy is gone in life I hope someone puts me to sleep.  We will all pass.  RIP best friends.

Have a 3 ur old rescue boxer now.  Just got him 6 months ago and I am his 4th home, the last family gave  him up as he was to aggressive. He was heavily abused and working through his fears now.  Pic with my sisters elderly dogs while pet sitting.

torredcuda

Our Bruin was about 10 years old, he was our "foster failure " meaning were supposed to foster him for a few weeks till the rescue found him a permanent home but after one day we decided to keep him. He was a typical goofy lab mix and a sweetheart. Saturday he didn't want to eat and very larthagic and we were afraid his bad kidneys were getting worse but he tested positive for a tick disease so was sent home with meds. Monday morning he was doing worse instead of better, ultrasound found cancer but before we could get the test results we had to bring him back in and he didn't come home.   :crying: 
Jeff   `72 Barracuda 340/4spd
https://www.facebook.com/jeffrey.hunt.750

Northeast Mighty Mopar Club
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1486087201685038/

Brads70

I'm sorry Jeff, tough day for sure.  :console:

JS29

MKA

Look at that smile, beautiful.   He was very happy to have you.   Sorry for your loss.

Brads70

Our little " Olive" gave us a Valentines day we won't forget.
7 puppies! The wife is over the moon.