Main Menu

Lets see your garage art!

Started by Brads70, January 17, 2017, 08:32:28 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Brads70

Lately  I'm on a bit of a garage art kick.  I've sent a few pictures/poster to get placked  .In my business I'm in a lot of garages working on snowblowers/lawn equipment.  I always find it interesting what's in people garages. Some people have some pretty cool " man caves"
Lets see what ya got!   8)

Cuda Cody

I made this sign for my shop that points up the stairs....  For a sign guy I don't have many signs in the shop.   :looney:

HP_Cuda

Here is the only art I have going on in the Garage now.

I have to clear out some stuff to make some room.
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

kathyscuda

Cuda Cody

:wowzers:  That some COOL wall art!!!!!! :takealook:

Brads70

Quote from: Cuda Cody on January 17, 2017, 02:30:49 PM
:wowzers:  That some COOL wall art!!!!!! :takealook:

:iagree:  I like the chrome base and lid. From what I've read they were sold through Direct Connection in the 80's-90's ?

Moparman82

I like the old style tin signs, even if they are not actually old lol I'm a big LA rams fan too so there is some of that mixed in, I did u guys a favor and skipped my MMA/UFC wall  :toast:
Looking for the right 70 Cuda project!

Cuda Cody

You guys make me rethink putting up more signs!    Very  :cool: 

303 Mopar

It's cozy with my Ram 1500, 'Cuda and Charger but I found a way to make it work.  That goodness for tennis balls on a string.

kathyscuda

its aluminum

Chryco Psycho

Brads70

Cool stuff, never heard of the aluminum air cleaner!  :wowzers:

Love all the tin signs, I have a bunch I've been collecting for a few years..... just need a shop to put them in!
I just bought these 2 prints off e-bay... sizes are 12"x36"

Mickm

Hi Guys,
I just heard about this site so I had to come check it out. Very cool 8)
I love to look at other shops so I will share a couple shots of mine which I call "The 'Cuda Cave".

This was my "Louisiana RedFish" before I tore it down for a ProTouring redo. lol

This was a week long project that required my alcohol than spackle. lol

A Mopar sign is a required item, if you I had to paint it myself.

Don't worry, it doesn't look like that now. lol

My refrigerator for keeping the beers cold!

Cheers!
Mickm

Cuda Cody

:welcome: @Mickm   Thanks for sharing photos of your garage!  Mike you have a fantastic garage too.  This is becoming my favorite thread.  Nice shops guys!   :clapping:

autoxcuda

I'm running out of wall space.

That's where you put shelves for parts and tools.

Spring Fling April 2024 Woodley Park, Van Nuys CA, 600+ Mopars, 175+ all Mopar swap, Malibu Cruise, Mopar Cruise-In: www.cpwclub.com Date comming...