Main Menu

Man is it lonely here.

Started by Swamp Donkey, March 29, 2020, 10:35:59 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Swamp Donkey

I just edited my profile and added myself to the members map. I can't even begin to estimate how many hundreds of thousands of square kilometers I have all to myself.  Haha
1973 Cuda. 340 4 speed.

Swamp Donkey

When I looked again, looks like I am all alone here in the frozen north of Canada. Except for all you Canadians close to the border.  And a few Alaskan folks.
1973 Cuda. 340 4 speed.

Chryco Psycho

Look up how many are in Panama & how miles separate us  :wave:

Swamp Donkey

Chryco,  Looks like you also have to drive a few KM's to meet up with a fellow e-body enthusiasts.
1973 Cuda. 340 4 speed.

Chryco Psycho

RUNCHARGER

I know a few Mopar guys up there. I missed a 70 R/T convt. out of F.S. John a while ago. My friend used to search all the backroads in the fall after the leaves came off the trees searching for Mopars.
Sheldon

Chryco Psycho

for sure there are a # of guys around Grand Prairie , FS John & Dawson Creek

IRON MAN

My neighborhood (~400 homes)is the opposite. In short walking distance are some beautiful e-bodies. One neighbor has a 70 Challenger 318 with about 2,700 orig miles. When he showed his engine he would wipe my finger prints off if I accidentally touched any part. Another neighbor has a 70 Cuda 340 6-pack, and another neighbor has a pristine 70 Challenger 340 ready for judging. There are about 28 desirable classic cars (1929-1974) that I have counted on dog walks.

bcbassfishing

My 72 barracuda went to Taylor back in the early 2000's.  My old neighbor has family up in Dawson with some serious mopar Iron apparently.  Pink 6 pack chally?  and a early barracuda with Hemi installed?  hard to confirm as we were usually having a few beverages and his discriptions wern't always totally adding up but sounded about 75% accurate lol.  The fellow is a car guy just not a Mopar guy so hard to get indepth with conversation.