Main Menu

MATS LAS VEGAS

Started by HUSTLESTUFF, February 04, 2018, 03:19:50 AM

Previous topic Next topic

HUSTLESTUFF

I was reading on another website that this year MATS is no longer being held at the Cannery and has moved downtown.  There is an update on the Facebook page for MATS but as of now no host hotel and night activity is near Freemont Street.  Hadn't seen anything here and just found this out if anyone has hotels near or at Cannery, you may want to keep updated.  Mike

RUNCHARGER

Hmm: I think the Cannery works quite well.
Sheldon

1 Wild R/T

2018 MATS website shows The Cannery as the host hotel...  But also show it as sold out.... FWIW The Aliante is much nicer... But not the host hotel & not near all the action....

71GranCoupe

:iagree: With Wild RT, Alliante is nicer, but both are just down the road from me. Frequent both places.  :cheers:

HUSTLESTUFF

http://www.matslv.com/event-information/hotels/

They have added the Downtown Grand Hotel to the page and on Moparts someone in the know said that it will be host.  Cannery probably still full because this is very new and no one has changed reservations. 
Night Time Entertainment will move in 2018 To the magnificent Downtown Event Center adjacent to Fremont Street Experience. This is a block or two from the Grand Hotel. 

If you're going, I'd keep updated.   

RUNCHARGER

Ye-ah: It's February already......
Sheldon