Main Menu

Wall art

Started by Shoooter, January 01, 2019, 10:25:36 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Shoooter

What does everyone have for wall art? My sons got me this for Christmas.

Racer57

My Niece gave me the exact same thing. Said "This is the same as that 1970 you have isn't it ? "  Yes Dear.   :-X

Sir Keppa

I love all those Mopar pics in all different art styles.
Right now i have a work in progress drawing showing my R/T how it would be from the fender tag (stripe deleted).

If its finished and i am pleased with it will go on my living room wall. Depends on what my gf says  ::)
Global is the new local!

superdave

:thinking: If you're fonished with it and you don't like OR your gf says no way...I suppose I could find "someone" that might take it if forced to. :) Seriously, that's some impressive work right there.  :unbelievable:  8)
   Dave

Chryco Psycho

A local store here in Panama had this , it is a 4 foot wide canvas print  , No one else in panama probably even knows what kind of car it is !
I figured it was destiny , it had to be for me  :bigthumb:

jimynick

So, did you enlighten them Neil?  :cheers:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

Chryco Psycho

NO point , who would care  :notsure:

bentpshrods

I got this print by Dale Klee, (www.oldcarart.com). It's a new series of cars on canvas--18" X 12". His style of paintings are just like the models/dioramas I like to build. I also get his calendar each year. 

Claudia

While I don't have it quite yet . . . I am planning to build a full scale '71 Cuda rear end view to hang on my wall.   I am still collecting the last few parts needed to put it all together but it should be pretty neat once complete!  :veryexcited:

CudaMoparRay

Quote from: Claudia on January 04, 2019, 07:04:32 AM
While I don't have it quite yet . . . I am planning to build a full scale '71 Cuda rear end view to hang on my wall.   I am still collecting the last few parts needed to put it all together but it should be pretty neat once complete!  :veryexcited:

Will definitely want to see a picture of it when you finish  :cooldance:

Claudia

Quote from: CudaMoparRay on January 04, 2019, 09:48:14 AM
Quote from: Claudia on January 04, 2019, 07:04:32 AM

Will definitely want to see a picture of it when you finish  :cooldance:

Roger!