Main Menu

Million dollar bottle of whisky??

Started by superdave, October 04, 2018, 06:37:25 AM

Previous topic Next topic

superdave

:thinking: If I would have just bought a Hemi 'Cuda convertible and this bottle of whisky......Okay I probably couldn't part with the 'Cuda. But I don't drink so that bottle would be gone.
https://www.foxnews.com/world/worlds-most-expensive-bottle-of-whisky-sells-for-1-1m-at-auction

RUNCHARGER

In my house whiskey and cars have one thing in common though, used as intended.
Sheldon

Cuda Cody

Makes that bottle of Japanese whiskey I sold look like drinking water. 

7212Mopar

Should we get a poll started? Brandy or Whisky?

I take both but if I have to choose between the two at a party, I usually pick Brandy first.
1973 Challenger Rallye, 416 AT
2012 Challenger SRT8 6 speed Yellow Jacket

gzig5

Quote from: Cuda Cody on October 04, 2018, 07:49:24 AM
Makes that bottle of Japanese whiskey I sold look like drinking water.

You should have held out.  :pokeeye:  I'm sure one of the colonists on Mars would give you a million for the one you sold.... :ohyeah:

jimynick

Sorry, but IMHO anybody who'd pay $1,000,000 US dollars for a bottle of whisky, has more money than brains, period.  :looney:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

JS29

Quote from: jimynick on October 08, 2018, 08:00:47 PM
Sorry, but IMHO anybody who'd pay $1,000,000 US dollars for a bottle of whisky, has more money than brains, period.  :looney:
:iagree: Imagine if that person was into cars, what there garage would look like?  :1place:

BIGSHCLUNK

Obviously I'm in the wrong business................... AGAIN!

jimynick

Quote from: JS29 on October 09, 2018, 06:35:12 AM
Quote from: jimynick on October 08, 2018, 08:00:47 PM
:iagree: Imagine if that person was into cars, what there garage would look like?  :1place:
Hell, I was imagining what MY garage would look like if I had a $1,000,000 to spend on whisky!!  :D
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

Rdchallenger

I was joking with my one buddy about that since we are whiskey drinkers. Told him I'd mix it with coke just to piss people off haha.