Main Menu

Moparal ? How is he doing?

Started by Brads70, December 14, 2021, 01:11:23 PM

Previous topic Next topic

scf100

LONG time member of Mopar groups....glad he is somewhat ok.......
1970 Challenger R/T convertible Triple Black

Chryco Psycho

About 4 months ago he asked me to fly up & hang out & build some cars with him / for him , sadly I can't enter the US .

cuda hunter

Curious, Why?  Big bad mafia member? 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Chryco Psycho

Bullitt-

Got a call from Alan Monday... Seems to have a better outlook on things, possibly feels better.
Has sold  his Race Dart & acquired this beauty... Gonna kinda do the Max Wedge thang

.                                               [glow=black,42,300]Doin It Southern Syle[/glow]       

cuda hunter

That's cool he's gonna do the max wedge thing!  He's got the stuff, might as well do it! 
Glad he's doing better.  Weird, as I just posted Al's car pictures on here since I've been talking about his fc7 car for the last hour or two. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cuda hunter

I wonder if it's possible to talk him into coming on here and giving me the historical run down of that M46 he had.