Main Menu

My 2nd Video

Started by blown motor, November 02, 2017, 06:33:46 PM

Previous topic Next topic

blown motor

I shot this one last Sunday in Goderich, ON. Goderich is located on Lake Huron. This road is a popular run for classic cars all summer long. The silos on the right are a grain terminal and the blue structures beyond that is part of the Sifto Salt mine. Between the two operations it is quite common for there to be one or two boats in the harbour. This video isn't as elaborate as my first one, I just did it quick for fun. More to come next summer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EA4W1KN1caA&feature=youtu.be
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Cuda Cody

nsmall

That's some beautiful country you live in.  I miss being near trees.

J-Code Jeni

I agree- what a beautiful part of the world! I especially love the water. Nice choice in music too!!  8)

Cudakiller70

Neat video! Some day I'd like try that. That's a great road for a cruise for sure and very beautiful scenery.  :bravo:
For your next video do the same drive in the snow  :bigthumb:

blown motor

Quote from: Cudakiller70 on November 03, 2017, 01:08:31 PM
For your next video do the same drive in the snow  :bigthumb:

With my truck? Car no go in the snow.

Cudakiller70

No definitely not the car, just thought it might be kinda neat to see the contrast for those of us who don't get snow. Probably easier said than done and may not be worth the trouble. Thanks

Roadman

Hood looks like a mirror, nice Murray.  I was watching the clouds.   :banana:

blown motor

Quote from: Cudakiller70 on November 03, 2017, 03:24:01 PM
No definitely not the car, just thought it might be kinda neat to see the contrast for those of us who don't get snow. Probably easier said than done and may not be worth the trouble. Thanks

I'll try to do that Cudakiller. I'm often times looking for something to do on a Sunday. Just thinking....I don't know if they keep that road open in the winter since nobody lives on it and there are no businesses on it. We'll have to see.

Quote from: Roadman on November 03, 2017, 03:30:32 PM
   Hood looks like a mirror, nice Murray.  I was watching the clouds.   :banana:

Thanks Mark. I thought the clouds gave the video an interesting visual touch.