Main Menu

My 70 v code Cuda project

Started by EBODYBEAR, December 17, 2020, 08:21:09 AM

Previous topic Next topic

EBODYBEAR

Hi everyone, in early September I bought my first mopar and E-body. I cannot wait to get started on it, but I have another car that needs to be finished up first. I just wanted to post some pics, and if you know any information on the car please let me know! The car has been disassembled since the mid 80s I believe. Someone told me it was in a barn with 4 other six pack cars and a 71 cuda at one point. Later down the line a guy in Leamington, Ontario bought it and had it until 2018 or so. From there it went to Brandon, Manitoba. This is who I bought the car from. It's a lemon twist yellow 440 sixpack column shift auto, bench seat car. Pretty bare bones other than the engine. I actually posted about this car earlier in September to see what you guys thought about the car, I just wanted to do a little update.

Cuda Cody

xx88man

Keep yer foot in it

cudamadd

Great car to build nice ashen done
:australia:

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

YYZ

Quote from: anlauto on December 17, 2020, 01:18:42 PM
Didn't member @YYZ know this car ?

Owned for a time as well.  Looks like the successive owners did SFA with it in over 20 years. Glad to see that the OP will put it right.

YYZ

750-h2

anlauto

I love restoring cars like that....left for dead with nobody ever crazy enough to do it right...I'll be watching this one :bigthumb:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

EBODYBEAR

@YYZ Yes I am very excited to get started on it. It will be started in the summer when I have the money and when I'm done the car I'm working on currently. You said you owned the car at one time? Do you have any more info on the car?

EBODYBEAR

@anlauto I definitely have my work cut out for me. I'll be needing a lot of help with it as I want to keep it as original as possible  :help:

Shoooter

Looks like a great start. Can't wait to see progress on it!