Main Menu

My Cuda and it’s garage mate

Started by jordan, September 11, 2022, 08:25:05 PM

Previous topic Next topic

jordan

I had to do some rearranging in the garage to go motorcycle racing, so I had both cars out at the same time. Quite the opposites. The Porsche feels like driving an old chopper without a helmet. Very exciting at any speed. The Plymouth is a very comfortable BEAST compared to the Porsche.
"Don't brake until you see God!"

jordan

Here is a shot of me last week at a vintage AHRMA road race event.

Cuda Cody

cuda hunter

Awesome!  That looks like fun!   
Great stable mate!
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

70_440-6Cuda

Why did you have to remind me I am motorcycle-less!?!?!?!  Great shot on the track - was considering getting back out there myself until my Cuda has taken all my money!  Great shots!
You can't buy happiness, but you can buy horsepower and that's kind of the same thing.....

TA/Z06/GSXR1100

jordan

@70_440-6Cuda Finish the Cuda. You wont have any money left over if you start racing again.

@ta/zo6/gsxr1100   Yes, I'm racing a 04 Honda RC51 in the AHRMA national road race series. I'm in the Next Gen Super Bike 2 and 3 classes. It's tough racing. Physically very demanding. There are some fast guys on fast bikes in the class. I'm still learning new tracks so not as successful a season, but I have been on the podium a handful of times this year. Always new things to learn every time I'm on track. Great fun and awesome people to hang out with.
It's way harder to do than sitting at a car show every weekend. I'll wait until I can't enjoy my bikes for that path.

jordan

Here is a pic of me getting beat. Chris is an amazing racer.

70_440-6Cuda

@jordan the 'Cuda has already sucked up all my money!!!  I am now begging the wife for her allowance :haha:
You can't buy happiness, but you can buy horsepower and that's kind of the same thing.....

TA/Z06/GSXR1100

Don't beat on that bike too much . They're sought after . Hope you preserved the original plastic & exhaust ....

jordan

My race bike is only idle to get warmed up or WOT to the next corner!  I also have a street bike SP1 that I bought new in 2000 with similar mods to my race bike. The SP2 is much much nicer to race. Been thinking about selling my SP1 to get an import Kawasaki KR1S two stroke 250.

TA/Z06/GSXR1100