Main Menu

My new window sticker

Started by js27, April 04, 2019, 11:36:04 AM

Previous topic Next topic

js27

My wife and I added these stickers to our daily drivers..
Any gun owner here ??
JS27

anlauto

Not really a fan of guns sorry  :thumbdown:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

ToxicWolf

Love guns.  Saved my life more than once. 😂

WCC

Awesome, love that sticker! :twothumbsup:

Quote from: ToxicWolf on April 04, 2019, 12:36:55 PM
Love guns.  Saved my life more than once. 😂

Me too. I carry everyday and they are part of my daily life as well as my friends.

Timbbuc2

Get in, I'll drive

Skid Row

I re-load upwards of 3000 rounds a year, Which cuts into my Challenger project time.  My son is a competitive marksman on the national level.

Plumcrazzy

Like the sign in my shop says: "GOD, guts and guns made America great--let's keep her that way". Two gun safes and I reload as well.

IRON MAN

I prefer SIG P266 (carry), S&W .38 Police Special revolver (indoors), Winchester 30-30 (country). My M.O.S. in 1970-71 VNAM was 17Alpha = Combat Surveillance Target Acquisition. A few friends are also combat veterans and are gun collectors too. We have gone shooting together. A lot of the firing ranges have closed down in the SF Bay Area. There is talk of an indoor range to be built in nearby Antioch, where a golf driving range once was. It takes a good guy with a gun to stop a bad guy with a gun. My front gate area and vehicles have a few decals. Front door has a frightening warning about the hereafter, just in case  they make it past the rottweiler.   

71vert340

Here's the reason I have both a rifle and a .357 magnum handgun when I'm at my cabin. This photo taken by a game camera this past fall set up about 150 yards from my cabin. She walked around my gate and was photographed by a camera set up at the gate a minute before she walked by this camera. 4 years ago, a female cougar and her two 1 year old cats killed a large buck about 100 yards from my cabin when I was there. Just carry for my protection. I'm not a hunter at all but do allow others to hunt my place.
Terry

BIGSHCLUNK

Carry everyday.......... (legally).............

JH27N0B

My late father was a passionate gun collector, researcher and writer (Joseph J Schroeder Jr). I grew up going to gun shows with my dad and got to go to Europe with him several times on his research trips.  So it's in my blood to some extent!
His focus was the earliest semi auto pistols, mostly European like Mauser, Bergman, Luger and Mannlicher.  I've always been more intrigued by military rifles and I enjoy shooting, which my dad did rarely.  I have several M1 Gerands, M1 Carbines, a 1903 Springfield and an AR15, all of which I love to shoot.  I want to get an Enfield and 98 Mauser soon.
Sadly the nearest outdoor ranges are a long drive and I don't get out much, but maybe this year I'll get out more...
I did end up with a few of his treasures after he died, several of which are rarer than hemi cudas. 
Also some family heirlooms like a pistol carried by a relative in the civil war, and 2 prototype Shrader pistols he found years ago and wrote a piece in his book Gun Collectors Digest 2 about. 

jimynick

I've been a shooter since I was old enough to hold the .22 that my grandfather showed me how to shoot- let's say 6 or 7. It's become difficult here in People's Republic of Canada to buy guns, especially handguns since they keep thinking that more restrictive rules and regulations will actually stop bad guys from getting illegal guns and shooting people- both of which are already illegal. If it all gets too stupid, there'll have to be some caching done. Until then, I'll go as often as I can. Remember, gun control is hitting what you're aiming at!  ;)
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

Chryco Psycho

:ohyeah:
I have been shooting most of my life

Brads70

I don't talk about it much for security reasons , both criminal and government. But .... ya. :bigthumb: :-X

js27

My older brother and I started very young..around 1958
JS27