Main Menu

New Dodge Commercial - Brotherhood Of Muscle

Started by speeddemon, February 17, 2018, 06:28:53 PM

Previous topic Next topic

speeddemon

Petty Blue 2019????  - Great commercial as well!

MEK-Dangerous

B5 blue will be available in the April/May time frame this year. I'm not sure there is much difference between the new B5 and the old Petty blue?

I love that commercial!   :clapping:

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

GoodysGotaCuda

I am a sucker for a yellow T/A

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1972 Barracuda - 5.7L Hemi/T56 Magnum
2020 RAM 1500 - 5.7L

My Wheel and Tire Specs

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cuda Cody

anlauto

I think they REALLY messed up the T/A by putting an AAR hood on it......They have a T/A hood, they used it on the Mopar10 Challengers a while back, why the heck not use it again :looney:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

blown motor

Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

303 Mopar

Quote from: anlauto on February 18, 2018, 07:06:19 PM
I think they REALLY messed up the T/A by putting an AAR hood on it......They have a T/A hood, they used it on the Mopar10 Challengers a while back, why the heck not use it again :looney:

:iagree:  A blacked out T/A hood is a no brainer.  Not sure why the engineers didn't go that route.  :notsure:

GoodysGotaCuda

Quote from: 303 Mopar on February 18, 2018, 08:29:13 PM
Quote from: anlauto on February 18, 2018, 07:06:19 PM

:iagree:  A blacked out T/A hood is a no brainer.  Not sure why the engineers didn't go that route.  :notsure:

Most engineers have little-to-no feedback to the overall styling. If styling got to make that call, it could have come from there. More times than not, an executive drops the hammer on major features like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1972 Barracuda - 5.7L Hemi/T56 Magnum
2020 RAM 1500 - 5.7L

My Wheel and Tire Specs