Main Menu

New Hellcat !!

Started by Chryco Psycho, October 06, 2019, 06:52:08 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Chryco Psycho

anlauto

While that is cool  :drooling:....I'd like to see a more "on-road" version much like the old Viper pick-ups they did years ago.. :stayinlane:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

70 Challenger Lover

Wow! I still prefer my muscle in cars rather than giant trucks but that's still one impressive machine!

anlauto

Truck looks cool...it would be just as cool with a regular Hemi in my opinion  :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

RUNCHARGER

Yes; That doesn't really make any sense at all from a practical point of view. Good to impress the other Mall Crawlers though I guess.
Sheldon

Chryco Psycho

Aimed at the Raptor which seems to sell well probably at least as capable off road

Cuda Cody

That's fantastic.  Love that Dodge is still pushing these type of vehicles.   :bravo:

Chryco Psycho

It is awesome !!
Mopar is still building insane machines while everyone else hase for the most part quit , with a few exceptions , there is no limit on hellcats just order one & they will build it .
Thankfully Trump rolled back the EPA standards & power too , otherwise everything would have a twin turbo 4 cly

Plumcrazy72

Quote from: anlauto on October 06, 2019, 07:07:06 AM
While that is cool  :drooling:....I'd like to see a more "on-road" version much like the old Viper pick-ups they did years ago.. :stayinlane:

That was the fastest and most fun vehicle I have owned to date. Go to a car show, pop the hood and people had no clue that dodge made a truck with a viper engine. They would ask me how much hacking and wacking I had to do to shoe horn that motor in there.... their eyes lit up when I said it was factory.

I'd love a 4x4 hellcat truck. Haul a$$ dragging my camper, taking it hunting... why not right.  :perfect10:
1972 340 PCP
2015 Dodge Journey Crossroad
2020 Ram Rebel

js27

Cool Truck but I believe they had to cut the HP down to around 550 because the transfer cases couldn't handle anymore power.

JS27

ragtopdodge

quite an ugly looking truck.

BUt I guess gotta compete w/the Raptor.

Think should they instead, put one in a wrangler.

mopar jack

Cudakiller70

Don't care for that style of truck. Would rather see a street truck version similar to Ferds lighting trucks. Good on Dodge for taking things in different direction.

MEK-Dangerous

That truck looks bad ass. No price was mentioned, but I would expect it to be in the 90-100K range.

gzig5

Quote from: Cudakiller70 on October 07, 2019, 06:45:26 PM
Don't care for that style of truck. Would rather see a street truck version similar to Ferds lighting trucks. Good on Dodge for taking things in different direction.

Wouldn't take much to drop a Hellcrate into a low milage Ram truck of your preferred flavor.  Would be a heck of a lot cheaper than the factory version, but maybe not quite as trick.