Main Menu

*NEW* Prize Shop "part" for your project. Anti Door Rattle Sleeves!!!

Started by Cuda Cody, June 07, 2018, 12:37:01 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

This forum continues to amaze me.   :grouphug:   With the help from a great member we have just added a restoration component to the free Prize Shop!   :banana:  A huge thanks to @Timbbuc2   :worship: for making these and donating them.  This is one of those items that often gets over looked.  These anti-rattle sleeves go over the door handle rods (just like the factory used) to help stop the rods from touching and rattling.  Most of the time the original factory sleeves are worn through or completely gone.  They are an important part of the final assembly process to assure your door doesn't rattle.

You get 4 of these per set (well over 5' of sleeves).  Tim made these on his own dime and pay shipping so we could put in the prize shop.  :clapping:  There is a limited quantity on hand so order yours today!!! And thank you Tim   :bravo:

https://forum.e-bodies.org/store/

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Dakota

Just happily burned some points ordering a set.  Great item!!!  Thanks @Timbbuc2 (and @Cuda Cody too).

Timbbuc2

I was happy to do it, Its my way of thanking all of you for helping me and many others on this GREAT FORUM. Thanks @Cuda Cody
Get in, I'll drive

Chryco Psycho

Brads70

Bullitt-

Dang @Timbbuc2   Now I've gotta get busy postin to build up some points
Oh wait ..... I've got enough points   :smile:

Smooth Move  :perfect10:
.                                               [glow=black,42,300]Doin It Southern Syle[/glow]       

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

J-Code Jeni

Tim's package arrived to populate the Prize Shop and we were blown away with the quality and thoughtfulness of these sleeve's. Such a smart product to make AND to give them away in the Prize Shop is too cool! Thank you @Timbbuc2   :worship: :worship:

Timbbuc2

@J-Code Jeni I have only met one member here. But I feel like I know all of you. I am happy too share what little I can do. And don't worry if they sell out I can make more :grouphug:
Get in, I'll drive

HP_Cuda

And I just closed up my door panels, dang great addition!

:bradsthumb:

Just ordered! woo hoo!
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

Dakota

My "prize package" with the sleeves along with some bonus e-bodies.org stickers showed up in the mail this morning.  I'll certainly echo the previous comment about the quality of the sleeves - they're absolutely awesome.   Thanks again @Cuda Cody , @J-Code Jeni and @Timbbuc2 for making this site and prize process a reality. :clapping: