Main Menu

New PRIZE SHOP patch added! Very Limited so get yours today.

Started by Cuda Cody, May 06, 2018, 05:18:18 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

@CudaMoparRay  was kind enough to donate 9 of these super cool "The Mighty Mopars" patches to our prize shop.  Good luck finding these Mighty Mopar patches anywhere else in the world!  Nine of these rare patches were donated and when they are gone, they're GONE for ever!  They are vintage and about as cool as it gets so place your order today.

Thanks again Ray for the patches.   :grouphug:  I tried to find out more info on them and there's nothing on the internet.  These might be pretty valuable!   :bigmoney:

https://forum.e-bodies.org/store/

nsmall

Spikedog08

Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Thank you @CudaMoparRay !

I wonder if it refers to The Mighty Mopars of Dick Landy.

Chryco Psycho

Jay Bee

Timbbuc2

Get in, I'll drive

Cuda Cody

SOLD OUT in less then 16 hours.  Congratulations to everyone that scored one of these cool patches.   :veryexcited:  I'll start mailing them out.

Chryco Psycho

Shane Kelley

CudaMoparRay

[quote Thanks again Ray for the patches.   :grouphug:  I tried to find out more info on them and there's nothing on the internet.  These might be pretty valuable!   :bigmoney:

[/quote]

They do seem to be extremely rare and may be worth some bucks  :notsure:
It seems that I bought the last vintage batch of them being held by a non-Mopar person that may not have known their true worth.
At-any-rate glad I could give to this community.

CudaMoparRay

Quote from: 73440 on May 07, 2018, 03:42:21 AM
Thank you @CudaMoparRay !

I wonder if it refers to The Mighty Mopars of Dick Landy.

There seems to be a direct connection (excuse the pun)  :haha: to Dick Landy indeed.

70/6chall

CudaRay.......I feel fortunate for the chance to order 1 of these fantastic possibly vintage Mopar patches. Thank you, by the way hope to run into you at the Mopars in May, here in Riverside.
              Thanks,   Al

GY3R/T

:veryexcited:   Put my order in as soon as i saw post !!   :banana:
     Thank You CudaMoparRay !!!  :bravo:

CudaMoparRay

Quote from: 70/6chall on May 07, 2018, 05:31:44 PM
CudaRay.......I feel fortunate for the chance to order 1 of these fantastic possibly vintage Mopar patches. Thank you, by the way hope to run into you at the Mopars in May, here in Riverside.
              Thanks,   Al

That's my plan to attend and hopefully we'll meet up that day on your side of the woods, Ray