Main Menu

NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs: Here We Go!

Started by Topcat, April 11, 2018, 07:24:54 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Topcat

Western Division:  L.V. Golden Knights vs. Nashville Predators to go for the Stanley.

Eastern Division:  Tampa Bay Lightning vs. Washington Capitals to go for the Stanley.

These are exciting times.   :cheers:

dodj

"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

anlauto

Sorry...I do NOT follow sports.....but this year is going to be the Leafs......gotta cheer for the hometown team  :canada:
Oh......and the Raptors.....and TFC  :canada:.....Jays  :dunno: too early to tell
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Topcat

The Detroit Red Wings and the San Jose Sharks have the most consecutive playoffs in the last 20 plus years.

At least Detroit went and won the Stanley.   :bricks:

Someday! The Sharks.   ::)

Chili goal for the Pen's tonight !
That was an old 1980's promotion at the Pen's games at The Igloo.

6bblgt

how far will the Golden Knights go?  :banana:

one bad fish

I predict the Winnipeg Jets to be the Dark Horse in the west and will go on and will the Stanley Cup. Hard to predict the east...I will go with the Pens.

303 Mopar

I think the Avs are just happy to get in since we finished dead last a year ago.  And hey Duchene, how does it feel to be playing "meaningful hockey"?  :pokeeye:

I'm hoping Colorado can at least be competitive against Mashville.  :notsure:

one bad fish

Quote from: 303 Mopar on April 12, 2018, 06:38:21 AM
I think the Avs are just happy to get in since we finished dead last a year ago.  And hey Duchene, how does it feel to be playing "meaningful hockey"?  :pokeeye:

Nathan Mackinnon could have a hell of a series and knock Nashville out. I like that kid. He's just coming into his own. If they have hot goal tending watch out...this is another team that could be a surprise to everyone. Playoff hockey is sooooo different than regular season.

303 Mopar

Quote from: one bad fish on April 12, 2018, 07:28:01 AM
Quote from: 303 Mopar on April 12, 2018, 06:38:21 AM

Nathan Mackinnon could have a hell of a series and knock Nashville out. I like that kid. He's just coming into his own. If they have hot goal tending watch out...this is another team that could be a surprise to everyone. Playoff hockey is sooooo different than regular season.

Mac is really good. And Nashville was the 8 seed last year and made it to the finals, so you are right you never know.

Topcat

And then there's Boston. Explosive team.

The East is so hard to try and figure out who is really the best teams going into the Stanley.

MEK-Dangerous

blown motor

Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Topcat

Here is all the teams playing and their brackets.

Check back often if you need to see how all the teams are doing.

https://www.nhl.com/stanley-cup-playoffs

Topcat

Quote from: MEK-Dangerous on April 13, 2018, 01:26:42 PM
Three peat for my Penquins!

Somebody buy him a Philly Cheese Steak sandwich.  :haha: