Main Menu

No time for the Challenger

Started by Timbbuc2, October 20, 2018, 07:40:02 PM

Previous topic Next topic

DAYLEY/CHALLENGER

Crank it Up Christmas....I like the sound of that. Good to hear you on your way soon and hope you and all the family has a great Christmas.    ......    let us know how the cranking goes! :yes:

Timbbuc2

Well I made it back, that was a great trip. Been working on my Challenger BUT, I returned on the 20th at 9:00 pm and my new grandson was born at 11:00. Talking about timing, so the past week been keeping my grand daughter.  That has been fun. Now she is saying Papa :inlove:
Get in, I'll drive

jimynick

Quote from: Timbbuc2 on December 31, 2018, 01:43:54 PM
Well I made it back, that was a great trip. Been working on my Challenger BUT, I returned on the 20th at 9:00 pm and my new grandson was born at 11:00. Talking about timing, so the past week been keeping my grand daughter.  That has been fun. Now she is saying Papa :inlove:
Good for you! Aren't grandchildren just the best? I can hear it now....."of course you can have chocolate for breakfast honey! Do you have enough or should grampa go get you some more?!"
:bigthumb:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

340challconvert

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible

Timbbuc2

HELLO everyone,  I am back home after 3 months in Asia and all of January in Latin America. At this stage I am semi- retired .SO I am going to dedicate more time to my Challenger,  ok for the ones that have read some my posts where I said I had retired, I thought the same :ohyeah:
Get in, I'll drive

js27

Time to enjoy the fruits of your labor.
JS27

Chryco Psycho

Where were you in Central America ?

Timbbuc2

San Pedro Sula Honduras, beautiful country but aloft of poverty
Get in, I'll drive