Main Menu

Non E body parts

Started by 06Daytona, July 29, 2018, 02:47:44 PM

Previous topic Next topic

06Daytona

Due to extreme boredom I've been wandering around my garage checking out a bunch of parts I have kicking around. I have a couple of gauge clusters out of 71+ B bodies, a blue Roadrunner dash, a black one, a complete hide away headlight setup from a 71 Charger and a power window setup minus the tracks for a 71 Charger, a couple of different tail  light set ups for a 71 Charger and the headlight surround for a 72 Charger. I really don't feel like signing up to a b body forum just to find out that the parts are worthless so does anyone know if they're worth anything or are they just taking up space. I've been planning on doing a rat rod 72 Charger, but between the Challenger and the Cuda and a lack of garage space I just haven't got around to it yet.

RUNCHARGER

My buddy has been looking for a hideaway headlight setup for a 71 Charger with no luck. He has found lots of 72 setups but no 71's so I think that would be an easy sell, I imagine the PW setup would have good value as well. The 71-72 Charger tail lights are hard to find if they are the louvered design like on a Charger 500 or rallye.
Sheldon

06Daytona

Thanks

I think I'll get some pictures of the stuff and join a b body forum to see if there's any interest there

Chryco Psycho

Offer them here first , a lot of us have other Mopars

cuda hunter

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

06Daytona

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on July 30, 2018, 07:57:32 AM
Offer them here first , a lot of us have other Mopars

I wasn't sure if that was ok since this is an e body board. I had planned on asking before signing up somewhere else though. I'm going to organize the garage a little today so I'll get some pics while I'm out there

Shane Kelley

Does your B body dash cluster have a tach?  I'm kinda looking for one for my 71 Road Runner.

RUNCHARGER

Yeah: We are all Mopar freaks here and friendlier than those OTHER guys!
Sheldon

06Daytona

Quote from: Shane Kelley on July 30, 2018, 09:31:06 AM
Does your B body dash cluster have a tach?  I'm kinda looking for one for my 71 Road Runner.

I think they both do. I have two with slightly different gauge orders on them. I think one might be from a Charger and the other from a Roadrunner.

Shane Kelley

Quote from: 06Daytona on July 30, 2018, 10:56:56 AM
Quote from: Shane Kelley on July 30, 2018, 09:31:06 AM

I think they both do. I have two with slightly different gauge orders on them. I think one might be from a Charger and the other from a Roadrunner.
I would possibly be interested in that. Wood grain bezel condition doesn't matter I just need the good gauge cluster for my 71 RR.

Shane Kelley

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on July 30, 2018, 09:53:21 AM
Yeah: We are all Mopar freaks here and friendlier than those OTHER guys!
That green 71 is killer man!  :wowzers:  :perfect10: 

RUNCHARGER

Thanks, so is yours Shane. The 71's need all the razzle dazzle to look right.
Sheldon