Main Menu

Not sure what to do ????

Started by anlauto, September 28, 2020, 10:05:54 AM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

I feel honored that only I was chosen, but I'm not sure if I want to get involved, what do you guys think ? :dunno:

Here's the email message I received....

Hello My Dear.

Please forgive me for stressing you with my predicaments and I sorry to approach you through this media it is because it serves the fastest means of communication. I came across your E-mail from my personal search and I decided to contact you believing you will be honest to fulfill my final wish before I die.

I am Mrs.Linda Rail, 63 years, from USA, I am childless and I am suffering from a pro-long critical cancer, my doctors confirmed I may not live beyond two months from now as my ill health has defiled all forms of medical treatment.

Since my days are numbered, I've decided willingly to fulfill my long-time promise to donate you the sum of US$ 10.5m (Ten million Five hundred I inherited from my late husband Mr. Abaulkarim Rail, foreign bank account in Philippines, Presently this money is still in
bank. over years. I need a very honest person who can assist in transfer of this money to his or her account and use the funds for charities work of God while you use 50% for yourself. I want you to know there are no risk involved, it is 100% hitch free & safe. If you will be interesting to assist in getting this fund into your account for charity project to fulfill my promise before I die please let me know immediately. I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality as I wait for your reply.

Regards,
Mrs.Linda Rail
written from Hospital.

The poor lady is in the hospital alone :crying:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

FlatlandTA

[emoji23]your lucky day Alan,sounds completely legit...almost. Not really [emoji2357]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ToxicWolf

Mrbill426

Go for it... what could go wrong?  :haha:

Bullitt-

.                                               [glow=black,42,300]Doin It Southern Syle[/glow]       

71vert340

Alan, if you decide not to go for it, then throw me the ball and I'll run with it. I can use 5.25 million for myself.
Terry W. :fingerscrossed:

Spikedog08

That's fantastic!!  Man some guys have all the luck!  Make sure you open an account with a zero balance so only that money will be there . . . I see ebodies in your future! 

Better hurry before she dies . . .  :cooldance:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

challengermaniac

And it's in US Dollars Alan so you know it's legitimate!   Let us know if you need any help counting your stash! 
1970 Challenger Convertible EB5

MEK-Dangerous

If I had gotten that E-mail, I would have stopped reading at "Hello my dear".   ::)

I love how she added "written from the hospital" under her name. Just to make you aware of how close to the end she is. 

GO FOR IT !!!!    :haha:

JS29

CudaMoparRay

Quote from: MEK-Dangerous on September 28, 2020, 12:58:17 PM
If I had gotten that E-mail, I would have stopped reading at "Hello my dear".   ::)

I love how she added "written from the hospital" under her name. Just to make you aware of how close to the end she is. 

GO FOR IT !!!!    :haha:

:iagree: Yup when they don't even mention you by name that's time to stop reading

anlauto

Has anybody ever replied to these emails just to string them along, see what their plan is ? :vipermanhiding:

I would love to play along, but I'm afraid of them sending my computer a virus or something... :stop:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

70Barracuda

If only she said, please restore my Mopar with these funds!
Sniper, 493/383, Firmfeel, RMS Streetlynx, Speedhut. Dana, 4 gear.

340Challman

Quote from: anlauto on September 28, 2020, 02:18:59 PM
Has anybody ever replied to these emails just to string them along, see what their plan is ? :vipermanhiding:

I would love to play along, but I'm afraid of them sending my computer a virus or something... :stop:

Do like Spikedog says, open an account with just enough to hold the account open and give them that. :takemymoney: Meanwhile, contact whoever is the equivalent to the FBI, DHS in Canada. Maybe they could run a sting operation and nail the scumbags. It would be interesting to see what would happen.  8)  :yes:
Kevin

7E-Bodies

That's almost enough to cover shipping fees on your next e body project!
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green