Main Menu

Picture of the day

Started by Chryco Psycho, May 15, 2018, 08:16:32 PM

Previous topic Next topic

blown motor and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

700 AKN

Nap Time. Nothing to do & nowhere to go.

This was taken by British amateur photographer Nima Sarikhani and has just won the Wildlife Photographer of the Year People's Choice Award.

https://twitter.com/malonebarry/status/1755252012579532937/photo/1

Brads70

As the saying goes... Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery .

Found on facebook
" Ever hear of an Oldsmobile 455 Hemi ? Four valves per cylinder, 600 hp , the most powerful engine of the classic muscle car era ? No ? They killed it , but , they did make prototypes, and they surfaced."

Brads70

Found on facebook....
Picture info.... This is a 1943 Ford 1,100 HP Hemi Sherman Tank Engine with triple 4 barrel carbs.  G A A V 8 engine. A cut down alloy V 12 aircraft engine.
Makes me wonder where Chrysler got the idea for the Hemi engine?
They weigh as much as an iron block 454 chevy.
Imagine that in a hotrod!  Imagine being around to rummage around scrap yards after the war.... :drooling:

Brads70

Mustank?  I guess it fits? Sure would be the only one at a car show! :D

cuda hunter

That's AWESOME !! 

A mustank, hahahaha.
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Skdmark

Fresh 70's

You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.
-Harlan Ellison

(O OI====II====IO O)    (O O{]{]{] ][ [}[}[}O O)
:stayinlane:

YellowThumper

Saved this from languishing in the back of an antique mall.
Now it can languish as wall art. 64 Dart.
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

Skdmark

Road runnin'

You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.
-Harlan Ellison

(O OI====II====IO O)    (O O{]{]{] ][ [}[}[}O O)
:stayinlane:

Brads70

AI pictures but love the design even if they are not Mopars!

bentpshrods

Just because you can---doesn't mean you should. I imagine a group of guys sitting in a garage getting really drunk and coming up with with these ideas. The drunker they got--the crazier the car.       :cheers:            :barf:

dodj

Quote from: bentpshrods on April 12, 2024, 09:30:46 AMJust because you can---doesn't mean you should. I imagine a group of guys sitting in a garage getting really drunk and coming up with with these ideas. The drunker they got--the crazier the car.       :cheers:            :barf:
Like maybe a four door 'cuda?
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

Brads70

Quote from: dodj on Today at 04:33:41 AM
Quote from: bentpshrods on April 12, 2024, 09:30:46 AMJust because you can---doesn't mean you should. I imagine a group of guys sitting in a garage getting really drunk and coming up with with these ideas. The drunker they got--the crazier the car.       :cheers:            :barf:
Like maybe a four door 'cuda?

HAHA Made me spit out my coffee!

Brads70

1961 Ferrari 250 Drogo , Cool automotive art I thought. Love that hood bubble....