Main Menu

Pictures of our loyal companions....Lets see your pets...

Started by 1 Wild R/T, August 06, 2017, 08:20:38 PM

Previous topic Next topic

1 Wild R/T

A haven't seen a thread here on E bodies.org about pets yet so it's time...... Here's my buddies...

RUNCHARGER

This bully is 21 years old. Here he is helping me run the container business a few years ago.
Sheldon

Cuda Cody

Love seeing photos of pets.  We lost a few dogs in the last year to old age and cancer so I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's pet.

ToxicWolf

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: Cuda Cody on August 06, 2017, 09:13:01 PM
Love seeing photos of pets.  We lost a few dogs in the last year to old age and cancer so I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's pet.

Really sorry for your loss, thats the hardest part of having pets, they just don't live long enough... My two are getting up there & I hate it.... I hope they are around for a long time but unfortunately I know time isn't on my side...

Topcat

Our previous Cat Oscar passed away in early October last year.
We were shattered.

We went to the pet adoption fair in San Rafael 2 weeks later.

Zyzzy is a Dog trapped in a Cat's body. He is a laugh per minute.

Lila is the shy little girl with the white Mascara.
She is the hunter. If it moves and is smaller than her, it's dead.

philze

Here is,   you guessed it,   Rocky  should of named him Houdini gets in and out of everything. Loves to run off with tools and parts but always puts them in the same place so they are easy to retrieve. Lot of fun and loves to snuggle.

1 Wild R/T

Cuda Cody

Was standing in the backyard yesterday and along walks a raccoon across the neighbors yard.  Walks over to a tree and climbs right up.  Gets to the top and then starts going from tree to tree.  For a big animal they can get around really good. 

Bills Auto Works

I have to get in on this one, my fur babies are my family!  Dogs : Duke & Sprinkles, Cats : Caledonia (Callie) & Shadow!

ALL are either rescues or strays I have taken in!
YOUR QUALITY MOPAR TRANSPORTER SINCE 1983!

mjb765

ViperMan

Quote from: ToxicWolf on August 06, 2017, 09:15:38 PM
He's not normal  :wave:

Cats don't DO normal, and trust me - I know.  I have 5.  :)  I can't get all five in the same photo though, but I'll see if I can get some pics to post.

Shane Kelley

Hemi, Buddy and Chief

MoparDave

4 Dogs- 2 shepherds , 1 husky, Lab/Charpai ,
3 Cats.
Please Email me at david.radcliffe@golling.com or through the the website. https://www.rosevillemoparts.com/contact-us/

MoparDave

Please Email me at david.radcliffe@golling.com or through the the website. https://www.rosevillemoparts.com/contact-us/