Main Menu

Porch Pirate gets caught...

Started by anlauto, January 05, 2021, 04:00:31 PM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

1 Wild R/T

Around here the cops would help him free his car then ticket the home owner for not removing the snow...

anlauto

The ending is a little confusing...The first officer asks politely to "stay in the car"  only so that all three of them can then yell at him "GET OUT OF THE CAR !!!" ;)
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

Scooter

Quote from: 1 Wild R/T on January 05, 2021, 04:24:31 PM
Around here the cops would help him free his car then ticket the home owner for not removing the snow...

^^^ This... welcome to the left coast.

7E-Bodies

Alone in a car and wearing a face diaper. Says it all.
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

anlauto

Quote from: 7E-Bodies on January 05, 2021, 04:31:44 PM
Alone in a car and wearing a face diaper. Says it all.
The area where this takes place is currently under lockdown right now....and this is Canada, so even the thieves are polite enough to wear face masks to help prevent the spread of Covid-19  :bigthumb: :canada:

JonH

Can't make that s""t up! Too bad the car didn't get a little traction while he was clearing snow from in front of the tires...That would have been a perfect ending!

Matt13

Quote from: 1 Wild R/T on January 05, 2021, 04:24:31 PM
Truth!

Poolshark314

I think it's more likely he is wearing the face mask to hide his identity when he inevitably got seen
1973 Barracuda
2012 Charger R/T AWD

Brads70

hummm  :thinking: ..... nothing like a good piece of hickory..... lets play ball!