Main Menu

What Sports did you play when you were young?

Started by Topcat, April 08, 2017, 09:15:21 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Moparman82

In high school i lettered in
football  (kicker lol)
tennis
soccer
academics

played soccer in my first 2 years of college as well, turns out they wanted me to go to classes too, oops.  im 34 now and i still play in adult leagues here in town.
Looking for the right 70 Cuda project!

Bills Auto Works

I played little league baseball & city football as a kid.

Got into Softball as an adult & was hooked! Played in over 500 sanctioned games as well as traveled to many out of town tournaments!

The addiction was so bad that one year I played on 3 mens teams in different leagues, a co-ed team & coached a womens team. I had to keep clean uniforms for each team in the trunk of my car, because I could never keep track of which one I was supposed to wear at what field! LOL

One of the best memories in all that was playing one season with my Dad on the team & also having him fill in once in a while in later years!

If not for the fact that I am on the road all the time, I would be playing now in a 40 & older & a 50 & older leagues now!

Bill
YOUR QUALITY MOPAR TRANSPORTER SINCE 1983!

cbuczesk

I played baseball and soccer as a kid. In HS it was more baseball, basketball and BMX. I was state champ in BMX in 1985. In college I started road biking.

After college I started playing softball and volleyball at work and did that for many years until the leagues stopped. The leagues started again for a few years and then stopped recently. I discovered mountain biking around 1992 and was hooked! I developed tennis and golfer's elbow in both arms a few years ago and took a break from cycling but I'm ready to start again. I also raced cyclocross.

Below is a pic when I raced the Snotcycle in Leesburg, VA in heavy snow and single digit temps in my singlespeed.

Chuck

Burdar

I'm not into sports...never have been.  Mom signed me up for a bunch of summer sports when I was a kid and I hated them all.(basket ball, T-ball, flag football) In middle school I was in track.  That was it.  I was a chorus nerd in high school.  Now I'm just a nerd.

Timbbuc2

Never played sports, back in the day had to work. Only letter I got was from the principal saying he was  glad I was gone. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Get in, I'll drive