Main Menu

PRIZE SHOP = Just Added $50 Year One gift Certificates!!!!

Started by Cuda Cody, May 26, 2018, 02:57:11 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

As you know this site is run by the members and for the members!  It's all about helping each other and sharing.  We have some great sponsors that make this possible too.   :grouphug:  I know some of us have mixed feelings about Year One, but they do have some great products and we're happy to be able to work them.  They have been kind enough to donate some gift certificates to our prize shop.  Thank you to each and every sponsor we have and to all the members that help make this the best E-Body forum in the world! 

https://forum.e-bodies.org/store/

Cuda Cody

@BIGSHCLUNK  here's your chance to get your shipping back.  I'll even give you the extra points you need to get one.   :drinkingbud:

Chryco Psycho

That is awesome , it has helped other in the past too !!

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

BIGSHCLUNK

Quote from: Cuda Cody on May 26, 2018, 04:14:59 PM
@BIGSHCLUNK  here's your chance to get your shipping back.  I'll even give you the extra points you need to get one.   :drinkingbud:

This is a VERY GENEROUS offer! Thank You.... but... No Thank You....   I know for a fact we have members here that really have to scrape to come up with the cash for their parts. Tell you what, take the points you were going to donate to me and take my existing points. Give them to a member who really needs some parts, but is low on funds!  :grouphug:   :cheers:   :perfect10: