Main Menu

Quarantine or not?

Started by torredcuda, March 20, 2020, 09:51:38 AM

Previous topic Next topic

JS29

anlauto

Canada  :canada: :unitedstates: USA border will remain closed until June 21st  :P
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

blown motor

I saw that. Grrrrrrrrr!! My fear is that Trump will keep it closed much longer than necessary to keep out immigrants. That's always been his agenda and now he has an excuse to use. A bunch of us innocents get caught in the crossfire.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

oldmoparbuff

I was so desperate for a hair cut, I let my wife cut my hair.
I figured she is the only one who really cares about how I look.
No prior professional experience, but did cut my sons hair when he was young.

Her comment, "Cutting my hair was not as easy as my son's, he didn't have a recessing hair line."

I'm going back, due to a no questions asked guarantee, too get it shortened.

JS29

Quote from: blown motor on May 19, 2020, 12:35:32 PM
I saw that. Grrrrrrrrr!! My fear is that Trump will keep it closed much longer than necessary to keep out immigrants. That's always been his agenda and now he has an excuse to use. A bunch of us innocents get caught in the crossfire.
I think the people you should be thanking are Palozie and Shummer!  :yes:

anlauto

Just announced schools are done for this year as well in Ontario...not sure how it will start up in September either...

I say keep the borders closed, USA has the most cases of Covid-19 in the World right now and has had the most deaths :o
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

dodj

If I remember correctly, it is Trudope that wants the border closed for now. Trump was calling for getting it open again.  :alan2cents:
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

Cudajason

Quote from: dodj on May 19, 2020, 01:27:33 PM
If I remember correctly, it is Trudope that wants the border closed for now. Trump was calling for getting it open again.  :alan2cents:

I thought that was the case as well.

1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

blown motor

Trudeau and some of the premiers want it closed right now, true enough. While Trump wants to restart the economy he is all in favour of a closed border, at least from what I'm reading. My comment was not referencing this extension but rather what I fear moving forward.

Skid Row

:thinking: Check your sources,Don't think the Northern border is a lot of concern to our President.

blown motor

Probably not. But how do you use the Covid situation to close one border and not the other.

Skid Row

:dunno: If your legal come on over,  don't want to see any American have to compete with an illegal alien for a job.

JS29

@Skid Row  Don't forget the benefits They want to give them!!!   :headbang: :pullinghair: :verymad:

worthywads

Quote from: Skid Row on May 19, 2020, 04:45:07 PM
:dunno: If your legal come on over,  don't want to see any American have to compete with an illegal alien for a job.

You mean those meatpacking jobs that no American will do? 

JS29

You meanThe jobs Americans DON'T have to do. You know public assistance, food stamps etc etc etc!   :headbang: