Main Menu

Race car pit shirt

Started by CudaMoparRay, September 10, 2017, 03:47:34 PM

Previous topic Next topic

CudaMoparRay

I got this shirt as a gift a few years ago. Needless to say I am not a Ford fan but it did look good so used it around the house a few times and just had it put away for awhile with no particular purpose.
The idea came to me to just put the ebodies .org patch and other Mopar, Plymouth 'Cuda patches that I will start buying to replace or cover the Ford stuff on it now.
That is one way to turn it into a Mopar pit shirt the other is to just sell it as is and buy a new one (Way more expensive though) but it is too nice a shirt not to just sell it to a Ford guy that is also a Mopar guy????
Anyway, what do you think?
Decisions, decisions, decisions!

Roadman

My first love was FORD, and it's a medium.  How much    :takemymoney:          :rebelflag"

CudaMoparRay

Quote from: Roadman on September 10, 2017, 03:59:54 PM
        My first love was FORD, and it's a medium.  How much    :takemymoney:          :rebelflag"

Wow, you caught me off-guard Roadman lol   :o
Sending you a PM

Cuda Cody

That's a very cool shirt!   :yes:

Roadman

Quote from: CudaMoparRay on September 10, 2017, 04:34:11 PM
Quote from: Roadman on September 10, 2017, 03:59:54 PM

Wow, you caught me off-guard Roadman lol   :o
Sending you a PM
PM'd back. 

Cuda Cody

The F Word does not offend me.  It's cool enough that I would wear it.   :smile:

CudaMoparRay

Quote from: Cuda Cody on September 10, 2017, 10:45:16 PM
The F Word does not offend me.  It's cool enough that I would wear it.   :smile:

Cody, your statement had me really laughing out loud.  :haha: The F Word does not offend me either nor does the C Word all cars are good for us. :rofl:

CudaMoparRay

Roadman, hope you are doing good in that Hurricane. PM sent regarding shipping

CudaMoparRay