Main Menu

Rally Rd Car Collection Investing

Started by 303 Mopar, November 13, 2018, 01:37:42 PM

Previous topic Next topic

303 Mopar

I ran across this app and thought it was an interesting way for people to buy "shares" of a high dollar car as an investment over stocks, etc.

https://www.rallyrd.com/about

The Intersection of People, Passion, & Profit
Rally Rd. allows people to invest in premium collector cars through a simple mobile app. Our team of experts hand selects each investment opportunity and we acquire the cars. They are then securitized—turned into equity shares starting at around $50 — and made available to investors, who can create custom diversified portfolios by holding stakes in multiple cars.

We acquire rare, investment grade, collectible cars that we believe are appropriately priced and will increase in value over time. We share all key information about the vehicles with you through our user-friendly mobile platform, including provenance and ownership history, photos and videos, and market prices for comparable assets. If you like what you see, you can invest in each specific car.

Your trust and safety is important to us, so we partner with FINRA registered broker-dealers who confirm investor identities, issue shares, and oversee all transactions. We also invest with you on every investment offering, so you can be sure we are incentivized to select great assets and manage them with a focus on long-term returns.

All of the cars are owned by our subsidiary company, RSE Collection, LLC. When you invest in a car, you become a shareholder in a specific sub-company that owns a specific asset.

The cars are securely stored in our purpose-built, climate-controlled east coast facility. They are monitored by trained local staff and are kept under 24/7 video surveillance.

anlauto

Do we get to drive them like a ride-share program ? :stayinlane:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

HP_Cuda

Sounds great when the economy is doing well but otherwise  :bricks:

No Alan you won't be able to uber them.  :rofl:
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200