Main Menu

Ram meets Yaris

Started by anlauto, September 09, 2022, 08:04:19 AM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

blown motor

I believe the truck was in the left turn lane and just blew straight through the intersection.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Bullitt-

Quote from: blown motor on September 09, 2022, 11:08:07 AM
I believe the truck was in the left turn lane and just blew straight through the intersection.
Truck was goin straight & had maybe 2-seconds.. The braintwister for us is this is in South Africa where they drive on the opposite side of road.
.                                               [glow=black,42,300]Doin It Southern Syle[/glow]       

anlauto

The Yaris driver was turning against oncoming traffic, you'd think he see a fast moving big bright red truck ? I'm surprised, but the truck didn't have a chance to even try to swerve out of the way, I can't see how this is his fault  :o
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

blown motor

Upon further review the Yaris did turn into the path of the truck. This did happen in a country where they drive on the left side of the road. Note where the other traffic is and where the stop sign is on the adjacent road.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel