Main Menu

RETRO BABE OF THE DAY.

Started by Roadman, January 24, 2017, 01:52:37 PM

Previous topic Next topic

HP2

Elvira, Cassie Peterson, went to high school in my home town. Her parents ran a large costume store here for many many years.

Chryco Psycho

Morty426

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on September 21, 2018, 10:30:56 PM
:bigthumb:

Ok something is wrong in this picture

The black tail panel would indicate an R/T but that would require the area above the tail panel and the part of the trim to be painted black

autoxcuda

Quote from: Morty426 on September 22, 2018, 07:37:38 PM

The black tail panel would indicate an R/T but that would require the area above the tail panel and the part of the trim to be painted black

Yea, and there is light grey outline on the panel that was all black on R/T's

Look at how dark the Challenger emblem is. Could this be standard argent with a lot of shade cast over it? Maybe custom photo retouching/developing to enhance the car or girl?
Spring Fling April 2024 Woodley Park, Van Nuys CA, 600+ Mopars, 175+ all Mopar swap, Malibu Cruise, Mopar Cruise-In: www.cpwclub.com Date comming...

anlauto

Quote from: autoxcuda on September 22, 2018, 07:47:09 PM
Quote from: Morty426 on September 22, 2018, 07:37:38 PM

Yea, and there is light grey outline on the panel that was all black on R/T's

Look at how dark the Challenger emblem is. Could this be standard argent with a lot of shade cast over it? Maybe custom photo retouching/developing to enhance the car or girl?

The car is probably restored incorrectly :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Chryco Psycho

6bblgt

Quote from: anlauto on September 23, 2018, 05:26:06 AM
The car is probably restored incorrectly :alan2cents:

it's a vintage pic - I think it's the shadows/exposure that's making it look too dark

Dodge sponsored the "MISS TEEN AMERICA" pageant "in-the-day" she got Chargers in '68 & '69

there are a number of Dodge advertising campaigns targeting the young women in "girly" magazines

6bblgt

I've seen other color pics of "Miss Teen" with the yellow '71 Challenger, but this is all I could find  :takealook:

same girl/different girl?  :crazytalk: and a different car w/flat hood, hood pins, flip top, 15" rallyes, luggage rack

anlauto

I was actually joking, but yea you're right it's just the photo
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

Morty426

Quote from: anlauto on September 23, 2018, 12:58:59 PM
I was actually joking, but yea you're right it's just the photo

Yep I can see it now that it's dark argent

Chryco Psycho

Bullitt-

.                                               [glow=black,42,300]Doin It Southern Syle[/glow]       

anlauto

Wonder where that Cuda pace car is now ? :drooling:

BIGSHCLUNK

I must say those 1st gen AMX's are growin' on me.........  :burnout:

340challconvert

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible