Roadman

Roadman

Chryco Psycho

stopped to hard or backed into a too low garage !! :notsure:

340challconvert

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible

HP2

Looking at some of these vintage swim suits before the advent of stretchy, form fitting materials that hug a body sure makes me glad for the good new days.

Roadman

Roadman

Quote from: HP2 on September 25, 2017, 07:16:22 AM
Looking at some of these vintage swim suits before the advent of stretchy, form fitting materials that hug a body sure makes me glad for the good new days.

Evolution of the bikini.    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYKgRdBJ-vw

Brads70

Quote from: Roadman on September 25, 2017, 01:06:25 PM
:rebelflag"
I like every other teenage boy thought she was hot but personally .... a little over done/overrated?
Cute just the same though....... but many others I'd have on a wish list before her?

My old man had one of those super tacky 70's mirror pictures of her hanging in his bedroom. It used to be in the rec room at his old house before he moved. He couldn't bring himself to toss it I guess. He asked me if I wanted it and I looked over at the wife and said hummm maybe that might go well in our room.  :rofl:  If looks could kill...... :)

Roadman

:rebelflag"   Kitty was born deaf, but that didn't stop her from being a stunt woman in Hollywood and a dragster driver.      :unitedstates: :unitedstates: :unitedstates: :unitedstates:

6bblgt

the "first" supermodel

RzeroB

Grandma Rose?? Is that you??  :notsure:
Cheers!
Tom

Tis' better to have owned classic Mopars and lost than to have never owned at all (apologies to Alfred Lord Tennyson)

340challconvert

Retro ad with Challenger convertible and models

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible

Roadman

Slotts

:lookatthat:

Jim
Be careful. Don't get caught drinking the Kool-Aid or believing the hype.