Main Menu

Road trip from NY to Mexico

Started by Husk Challenger, December 29, 2018, 05:59:44 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Husk Challenger

Here are youtube links for a trip in Challenger from NY to Mexico

I don't know if some you reminds this car, but it has been discussed here. A66 very rusty that one member gave a look at it. It was for sale on Craig list on the East coast. I recognized the blue paint of the firewall....  :rofl:

Challenger 73' 383ci 4spd ---> SOLD
Challenger 71' 318 904 RT clone ---> Stroker 318/392 Tf 727!

blown motor

@Husk Challenger I watched the first video and look forward to watching the rest as I have time. Thanks for posting.
Who is the guy and where is he from?
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Husk Challenger

I've discovered his youtube channel because of the challenger and i didn't know him before.

He looks like a car enthousiast guy travelling around the world and making videos of his trips. I don't know much more about him yet except that he is from great britain.

303 Mopar

Cool videos!  Nice to see him doing the work in a small local shop too,   :banana:

blown motor

I noticed there was a stud missing on the back right wheel!   :('
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Mark_B

That was a great watch!  Thanks for sharing the vids.

That guy was brave to take on that Challenger.  From a financial point of view I would have thought it would be have been cheaper to have bought a better can in the first place.  After all that work, the car still needs new rear quarter panels, doors skins, hood and plenty more.

Still I guess the restoration was part of the journey and made an interesting watch.
Mark
www.dodgechallenger.uk

redgum78

Excellent Videos thank you for sharing.

Husk, are you the dude in the videos?

Husk Challenger

@redgum78

I would live to do the same road trip in America....but i'm not the guy in the video.
Just sharing the videos i found on youtube.  :bigthumb:

redgum78

Quote from: Husk Challenger on December 30, 2018, 09:05:36 PM
@redgum78

I would live to do the same road trip in America....but i'm not the guy in the video.
Just sharing the videos i found on youtube.  :bigthumb:

It would be great. I would like to do the same thing across Australia.  :ohyeah:

Dakota

Really enjoyed the video series.  Thanks for sharing.   

HP_Cuda

Apparently this is what folks do now to try and get their own Velocity show.....
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

Katfish

Interesting way to try and create a career.
Get enough views and make some money.
Would love to know what the budget for that whole deal was.

1 Wild R/T

Awesome to see!!! I wonder how the brakes work.... Just finished watching the second video & three out of four wheels the primary & secondary shoes are reversed....  If someone knows how to contact him it would be great to let him know.... Either way the brakes will work but its causes strange stuff so it would be good to have another look.... Apparently he made his drive so more power to him..   :twothumbsup:   Gotta give the man big props!!!!