Main Menu

Roseville Moparts Visit

Started by Spikedog08, April 05, 2023, 12:46:57 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Spikedog08

So went to Roseville again today for some needed parts and decided to snap a few pictures of the setup they have there!  If you have never been to the store . . it is worth the trip!  Dave was in the other office and so it was just John holding down the fort!  Enjoy!
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Spikedog08

More candy!   :banana:

Spikedog08

Last few!   :clapping:

70_440-6Cuda

AWESOME!  Thanks for posting!
You can't buy happiness, but you can buy horsepower and that's kind of the same thing.....

Mr Lee

Wow.  That's my kind of store.  Cool that you live close enough to not have to pay for shipping eh?
Didn't know they do service work in there too.  Lots of cool cars in there. 
Remember, wherever you go, there you are.

anlauto

OH MY GAWD.....That's incredible.....I had no idea either...I have a planned visit coming up in another month or so....I can't wait  :banana: :banana:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

ZippyZoo

WOW!!   :cool:
I am going to be in Holland, Michigan (west side of state) in July and toyed with the idea to order some parts, drive across to Roseville, and save a few bucks on shipping to Colorado.  Wasn't sure it was worth the time and distance.
Now, after seeing what's there, I wouldn't miss the opportunity for anything!
Thanks for posting the pics.  I never would have guessed it was that big of an operation!

erat340

Aww, If Id a known you were going, would of had ya swing by Canton to pick me up! :handshake:

Spikedog08

Quote from: Mr Lee on April 05, 2023, 01:17:19 PM
Wow.  That's my kind of store.  Cool that you live close enough to not have to pay for shipping eh?
Didn't know they do service work in there too.  Lots of cool cars in there.

The next lucky thing is Mancini Racing is about 10 minutes from them.  Best of both worlds!   :bigthumb:

Rich G.

I thought they were just a new car dealer that also sold restoration parts too. That's a pretty impressive setup there!!!

YellowThumper

Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

blown motor

When I was there a couple months ago Jon gave me the grand tour. He is very accommodating and a great guy. This place is so much more than just a parts store and definitely worth a stop if you're ever in the area. Thanks for posting pictures Dave.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

tparker

I was so excited when I found Roseville Moparts. Roseville is a town about 30 minutes east of me and though I thought it odd, I was jacked to find a good supply house just up the road. Spent time trying to find it, only to find it isn't in Roseville California. Man, what a bummer.

Katfish

Quote from: Rich G. on April 06, 2023, 09:03:22 AM
I thought they were just a new car dealer that also sold restoration parts too. That's a pretty impressive setup there!!!

X2, same here

Brads70

" Roseville" If I ever win a lottery, there will be signs...... :D