Main Menu

Rust Valley Restorers HISTORY Channel

Started by anlauto, December 21, 2018, 04:54:36 PM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

Anybody else watching Rust Valley Restorers ? I really like it....I had no idea a place like that even still existed in Canada !
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cuda Cody

Haven't seen it yet.  I'll check it out!

Swamp Donkey

Avery Shoaf, the fellow on the left is from my home town of Fort St John BC.  While I never knew him personally, I have seen him many times over the years out and about. Fort St John only has around 18,000 - 20,000 people depending on how busy it is here with work. I've only watched the first episode and thought it was good. 
1973 Cuda. 340 4 speed.

Swamp Donkey

1973 Cuda. 340 4 speed.

anlauto

I 'm up to episode three..I like it....really relatable guys.... favorite quote " don't let fear or common sense stop ya !   :haha:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

RUNCHARGER

Good people: We sell them a bunch of stuff. Mike is a fun to talk to as you would expect.
Sheldon

anlauto

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on December 21, 2018, 07:00:06 PM
Good people: We sell them a bunch of stuff. Mike is a fun to talk to as you would expect.

I thought if anybody, you might know of them....

Mike makes me laugh, I could certainly get along with him...he seems to know a lot about the cars he has, where they came from, what they are etc....  :twothumbsup:

cordodge

Yes just started to watch this show, along with Texal Metal.

750-h2

I have been taping and watching all the episodes. I also like it. :bigthumb: You can tell they are from Canada when they need an oil pan shipped asap and it takes a week+  to get it.

76orangewagon

anlauto

Quote from: 750-h2 on December 22, 2018, 03:19:05 PM
I have been taping and watching all the episodes. I also like it. :bigthumb: You can tell they are from Canada when they need an oil pan shipped asap and it takes a week+  to get it.

I laughed at that too... :haha:

Topcat

Quote from: Swamp Donkey on December 21, 2018, 05:29:43 PM
Fort St John only has around 18,000 - 20,000 people depending   

I was there in 2013 and this was for sale there.

That place is pretty much in the middle of nowhere.

Shoooter

Mike is always fun to talk to. I remember the first time I met him, barefoot and no shirt at the biggest local car show!

dodj

"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

jimynick

Quote from: dodj on January 02, 2019, 05:06:28 AM
Quote from: 76orangewagon on December 22, 2018, 03:38:26 PM
Is that Ron Jeremy in the photo ?
Gotta be a close relative..lol
More like Danny DeVito, I think. I've only seen a couple of shows and the jury's still out.  :cheers:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"