Main Menu

Sad News in the Mopar World Today....

Started by anlauto, September 25, 2018, 07:44:10 AM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

It seems that Steven Juliano has passed away after his battle with cancer  :andyangel:  Say it isn't so....
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

1 Wild R/T

xx88man

Keep yer foot in it

Shane Kelley

GY3R/T

well ,   that just ruined my day....   :('      RIP Steven.

js27

WOW-such a devoted Mopar man. If it wasn't for his dedication the world may never seen or heard of The Rapid Transit Cars or Mod Top Hemi Cuda and many other rare mopars. I heard he had cancer a few years ago but thought he was cured. RIP Steve and THANK YOU for ALL you gave us in the Mopar Hobby.
JS27

Lemontwist

I had never met Steve, but always admired his work and his collection R.I.P.
Drew

Cuda Cody

Very sad.  RIP  He did a lot of good for the hobby.

Spikedog08

Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

HR738

Burdar

That's really sad.  I think I read on Moparts last week that he wasn't doing very well.  :(

I think I also read where he made arrangements for his factory show cars to be at the Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals later this year.

anlauto

Quote from: Burdar on September 25, 2018, 11:43:04 AM
That's really sad.  I think I read on Moparts last week that he wasn't doing very well.  :(

I think I also read where he made arrangements for his factory show cars to be at the Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals later this year.

I was wondering what might happen with the MCACN planned display of his RTS cars :thinking:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

anlauto

I got my information this morning from Moparts.com and just went back looking for updates and the thread is gone ? Seems to be some confusion.... :dunno:

750-h2

bpsmopar

Steve has fought the good fight for a long time now.