Main Menu

Scammers on the rise.

Started by gaddied, March 10, 2021, 06:51:17 PM

Previous topic Next topic

gaddied

A word of warning. Scammers have been on the rise all over the net. They will find photos on the net and post them for sale. They will also start an user name on a forum to get a thread count. But will not answer any threads if they do it is copied from some else thread. So be very careful and ask for more photos that they don't have on their for sale thread. Scammer are looking to get your money and know that they will get away with it. It happened to me once but will not again . So please be careful .

ebodyproducts

Be aware they are everywhere

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
E-Body Products
www.ebodyproducts.com
606-481-9014

cuda hunter

I am an investor of sorts.  I"m looking for land for my next spec home.  I received a call the other day from someone in California that claimed to own a piece of land close to the area I'm looking for.  They asked me what I would pay but they couldn't get every number or letter correct for the legal listing of the land.   I knew it was fishy. 
  These scammers are in every walk of life it seems, as well as it appears that they are now emboldened by ,  something......
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Spikedog08

Quote from: cuda hunter on March 15, 2021, 06:12:42 AM
I am an investor of sorts.  I"m looking for land for my next spec home.  I received a call the other day from someone in California that claimed to own a piece of land close to the area I'm looking for.  They asked me what I would pay but they couldn't get every number or letter correct for the legal listing of the land.   I knew it was fishy. 
  These scammers are in every walk of life it seems, as well as it appears that they are now emboldened by ,  something......

Being a real estate broker, I am on top of land scams and know how to spot them in my area anyways.  Bottom line is to just trust your gut and use common sense!  The scammers are very creative and will always find new ways to try to make money anyway they can! 
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!