Main Menu

SHOUT OUT to SF-Restorations

Started by anlauto, October 26, 2021, 08:06:26 AM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

So for a while now Stephan Fournier has been cranking out some of the best restored detailing parts for any OE type resto....some of the biggest names in the business use his services...
I just received this beautifully detailed package of parts for my customers 1971 Cuda convertible....I got the same selection of parts for my own convertible as well.  :banana: Thanks to TONY for supplying the 077 wiper motor cores and shipping them direct to Quebec... :bigthumb:

SF-Resto's unique brownish plating for the latches is second to none in the industry....I like it so much I had him do the tail light housings too, sure it may be a little dark, but looks nicer then ratty old housings in my opinion...

It's worth the cost of shipping to  :canada: Canada, and he's a member here too  :twothumbsup:

It's my absolute pleasure to call Stephan a friend. :grouphug:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Filthy Filbert

440ehigh

Agree with this had Stephan do my latches and door handles and some other parts for my 71 Cuda as well this summer. They turned out amazing and he provides great customer service.

FE5CUDA

Stephan does excellent work, the rear tail light housing are very difficult to plate correctly.  Here's a picture from a 4k mile survivor I took off Mike Ross's 6bbl Cuda.  If you dust those housings with satin clear, it will knock off the shine and make them look even more correct.

Mopsquad

That plating is hot!  Very unique and gives that vintage umphh that sets many cars apart.