Main Menu

Site

Started by ply64post, July 30, 2020, 10:37:58 AM

Previous topic Next topic

ply64post

Is it me or is it the site or my computer ,I tried to post some pictures and I get nothing.Tried a preview and can't get it to work.+ Also Slow.
                                    Thank You
                                      Jeff

Spikedog08

Quote from: ply64post on July 30, 2020, 10:37:58 AM
Is it me or is it the site or my computer ,I tried to post some pictures and I get nothing.Tried a preview and can't get it to work.+ Also Slow.
                                    Thank You
                                      Jeff

Hmmm working ok for me?  What type of computer are you using?  Test picture added .  . .
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Dakota

Just made a post (including a pic) from my phone.  Worked fine.

ply64post

Quote from: ply64post on July 30, 2020, 10:37:58 AM
                                    Thank You
                                      Jeff

Sorry can't seem to load a picture and computer seems to work fine on other sites.Maybe I'm not doing it wrong, can someone help on the correct procedure.
                                                            Thank You
                                                               Jeff

Cuda Cody

The photo might be to large.  Our site will resize them but only up to a certain size.  Try resizing the photo and see if that helps.  Or email it to me codyreich@comcast.net and I will do it for you.

ply64post

Cody Thank You!!! my pictures were way to big, I will have to check my new camera settings.I posted some pictures for power steering boxes for reference.

Thank You Again
                                                                 Jeff