Main Menu

Snake season

Started by CudaMoparRay, May 31, 2017, 03:30:17 PM

Previous topic Next topic

hato

:vipermanhiding:

Cudakiller70

Gotta chuckle CudaMoparRays first pictures. My first though was wow he really doesn't like snakes, he jumped all the way onto the roof.  :rofl:

ScottSmith_Harms

Ahh, snakes are cool, it's people you have to worry about

ScottSmith_Harms

My lizards are also cool :) I got this old girl back in 1995, she was an old adult then so I have no idea how old she is but she's probably over 30 years old and still healthy. Highly venomous but as tame as a lap dog, really neat animals.

Cuda Cody

:o  That gives me the creeps.    :o  I like snakes, but not around my neck. 

Moparman82

Man I haven't seen a Gila Monster since I lef Cali, I forgot how ugly they are lol good ole desert monsters
Looking for the right 70 Cuda project!

Chryco Psycho

i was holding a boa like that about 3 months back , see if I can up load a picture

Plum_crazy_T/A

ec_co

lol, awesome big lizard!! I remember years ago when I lived in Portland (mid '90s) a friend had a HUGE 4' 100 pounder (guessing weight, it was HUGE). not sure the species, but it was very docile for the most part. and dang it could move really fast when it wanted to
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

Rev-It-Up

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on June 06, 2017, 07:57:08 PM
i was holding a boa like that about 3 months back , see if I can up load a picture

:pixiepop: :pixiepop: :pixiepop:
Rev-It-Up

Chryco Psycho

The snakes name is Fluffy  I have held him many times
Most snakes are cool , I really try to avoid Pit vipers  Fer De Lance & the bullnose  just mean .

Cudakiller70

Fluffy gotta love it! Same nickname as one of the guys I used to work with. Cool pic just keep the snake over there! :unbelievable:

Rev-It-Up

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on June 09, 2017, 10:44:53 AM
The snakes name is Fluffy  I have held him many times
Most snales are cool  I really try to avoid Pit vipers  Fer De Lance & the bullnose  just mean

Love it!  You are one crazy dude, Neil!
Rev-It-Up