Main Menu

Sneak peek at the next Prize Shop item...

Started by Cuda Cody, May 17, 2017, 09:12:27 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

Show your E-Body pride with these newly designed E-Bodies.org patches.  They are in production and will be added to the Prize Shop soon.   :veryexcited:  As with all the prizes, they will be very affordable in terms of posting credits needed to own one.  Thank you to all our great sponsors for their support.  Remember to tell them you are part of the E-Bodies.org group anytime you make a purchase and you'll receive our group discount.

Of course none of this would be possible without all of you.  Together we make one of the best Forums ever.   :grouphug:

https://forum.e-bodies.org/store/

Cudajason

1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

erik70rt

Nice.  I can sew it on my car club jacket!
Contrary to the opinions of some, I am not dumber than I look.

70/6chall

WOW!! Cody, the patch looks really great. I agree show your pride in your ride and forum affiliation. Would look good sewn on any jacket or how about a hat.   Thanks,   Al

bentpshrods

It's going to take me forever to get enough credits for a shirt, now another cool item shows up.   Something to shoot for.    :banana:   

Chryco Psycho

Sweet
Maybewe should do a Correct Direction one too !

gdrill

Nice, here's one more post to add to my meager amount so far!  :D
Never too old to learn.

GoodysGotaCuda

1972 Barracuda - 5.7L Hemi/T56 Magnum
2020 RAM 1500 - 5.7L

My Wheel and Tire Specs

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

CudaMoparRay

CudaMoparRay

@Cuda Cody This is the picture they measure 2 1/4" by 4 3/4"
I PM'ed and e-mailed you but could not figure out how to add the pics  :dunno:

82firebird

mopar thunder

That's a really nice patch. Very cool  :bigthumb: I'm working on getting enough to be able to enjoy something.

anlauto

Quote from: 82firebird on April 27, 2018, 04:28:25 AM
Man, I need to start posting more.  :ohyeah:

Well you already have enough credits to get one one these very cool patches, only 13 left !

Can you tell me another web site that gives you FREE cool stuff just for participating ?  :thinking: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration