Main Menu

So who has a car coming out this summer for the first time?

Started by Brads70, April 04, 2017, 06:28:45 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Brads70

Any Mopars going to see the road this summer for the first time in a long time? Anyone have a newly restored or fixed up after a few years of being worked on to get road worthy/ready?

GoodysGotaCuda

Assuming there are no engine issues, it'll drive this summer.

3 years off the road this August. Buying a house, an MBA and becoming a Dad has slowed progress. [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1972 Barracuda - 5.7L Hemi/T56 Magnum
2020 RAM 1500 - 5.7L

My Wheel and Tire Specs

shawge

<raises hand> Here! Been working on my Challenger for a (too) long time.  Finishing up the fueling for EFI for this weekend.  We'll see if she'll breathe fire soon after.

:wrenching:
1970 Challenger, 451 MS3Pro EFI
Colored wiring diagrams
Wheel spreadsheet

RUNCHARGER

This ones been down since the 70's. All safetied and pretty much ready to go.
Sheldon

71GranCoupe

I sure like the color Sheldon.  :wowzers:  My first E-Body was a 1970 Challenger 440 Six Pack with Lime green paint, white top, white stripes and white interior. Everytime I see your car, brings back old memories.  :cheers:

Cuda Cody

chal340

I stopped my Challenger since autumn 2014, I worked at Moscou for 1.5 years,  and restarted it the last summer. But as I made some modifications, installed Disk brakes on all corners, repaired the engine, modified the transmission adding a Transgo 2, added subframes,.... finally I didn't drive it. So this summer will be the first since 3 years. And I planed to drive it 4000 miles this summer.
70 Dodge Challenger 340 A66.

HUSTLESTUFF

I'll be driving my AAR sometime this summer, sooner if I miss the West Coast shows.  Should have paint this next week and should go quick from there.  Only big purchases left are seats, wheels/tires and windshield. 

76orangewagon

I have spent the winter getting the Cuda ready for summer, back in October I bought back the car after 26 years and it only had 457 miles added to the odometer since I sold it back in 1990 and had been sitting for the past 20+ years. Looking forward to getting it out, I went to the gas station 2 weeks ago and it drew a nice crowd and a lot of questions. I also have the Duster that I debuted at the 2016 Mopar Nationals but thats been it and it was trailered there, I spent the winter fixing a few minor issues and should be bringing it home from Summit Racing where it is on display in the next week then I can enjoy some local cruising this spring and summer. 

blown motor

Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Blake@diyhemi.com

Fingers crossed, my car will be making a debut LATE summer. :wrenching: :vipermanhiding:
1970 AAR Cuda 
5.7 Hemi /A833 ~ DIYHEMI-Cuda
Looking for my numbers matching 340 TA block!
0B289380

www.diyhemi.com

Your late model Hemi swap resource!

Rev-It-Up

Quote from: blown motor on April 05, 2017, 05:51:12 AM
Let's not forget the Pixie Duster!

Yep! She's coming along. Every spare moment has been in the garage. She'll update her post today but here's a little update pic.
Rev-It-Up

MOPAR FANATIC

Quote from: Rev-It-Up on April 05, 2017, 05:55:23 AM
Quote from: blown motor on April 05, 2017, 05:51:12 AM
Let's not forget the Pixie Duster!

Yep! She's coming along. Every spare moment has been in the garage. She'll update her post today but here's a little update pic.

:woohoo: Got the 3rd member back in,awesome....keep at it  :wrenching: thanks for the teaser update rev.LOL

cataclysm80

Finishing up a 70 Roadrunner soon.
I remember seeing it rotting away on the edge of a field by some woods more than 20 years ago.  I didn't own it then.
The previous owner had owned for about 20 years I think, and most of that time it was off the road.

Looking forward to starting on my Challenger next.

Brads70

Quote from: cataclysm80 on April 05, 2017, 11:09:52 AM
Finishing up a 70 Roadrunner soon.
I remember seeing it rotting away on the edge of a field by some woods more than 20 years ago.  I didn't own it then.
The previous owner had owned for about 20 years I think, and most of that time it was off the road.

Looking forward to starting on my Challenger next.

ohhh I'd like to see some pictures of that! :takepicture: