Started by wingcarenvy, April 23, 2020, 02:08:36 PM

Previous topic Next topic

wingcarenvy

Quote from: benlavigne on April 24, 2020, 10:23:08 AM
Congratulations!
I'm still waiting for my second chance...  :crying:
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,76638.0.html

Ben

Thank you. I followed your story over there. I am wingcarenvy on the dodgecharger site. I enjoyed the pictures of the cars back in the day, especially the one of your superbird on the back of the tow truck.

C_B5

[/quote]
The fendertag is pretty generic with very few options. The important codes are there V88 V19 and FJ5!
[/quote]

Since, superbirds weren't actually "ordered", most have very few actual options.
In addition the important codes on a bird fender tag are: A13, B30 and the J-number sequence

wingcarenvy

Quote from: C_B5 on April 29, 2020, 03:04:46 PM

The fendertag is pretty generic with very few options. The important codes are there V88 V19 and FJ5!
[/quote]

Since, superbirds weren't actually "ordered", most have very few actual options.
In addition the important codes on a bird fender tag are: A13, B30 and the J-number sequence
[/quote]

A13? Thats news to me.

JS29

C_B5

I should've been more clear about where the codes referenced were found, whether on fendertag or buildsheet.
Regarding the "A13" code, was referring to the fact that all real superbirds will be coded with "A13" on the buildsheet.

autoxcuda

Neat car.

Looks like you are giving it thorough "check-up"

I feel guilty, but everytime I see that car I stare at the drivers mirror. Got an extra in the spare pile?
Spring Fling April 2024 Woodley Park, Van Nuys CA, 600+ Mopars, 175+ all Mopar swap, Malibu Cruise, Mopar Cruise-In: www.cpwclub.com Date comming...

ledphoot

very cool ride, congratulations.

you almost never see those out and about. I remember bugging a guy in San Jose that had one rotting in his driveway for twenty years to sell it to me.. He passed away a few years later and his kid sold it to somebody else.. Hopefully it is being restored.

Enjoy your new ride.