Main Menu

Some people can't be stopped

Started by blown motor, April 15, 2018, 12:11:47 PM

Previous topic Next topic

blown motor

The last two days we have had rain, snow, freezing rain, wind and power outages. Travel is hazardous. Some people persevere!
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

1 Wild R/T

Guess he forgot to stock up before the storm... Go thing his pack has a "Can Do" spirit..

Brads70

I passed a snowmobile this morning..... crazy weather for this time of year! It's unusual but not impossible for this time of the year.

A.Gramz

Yesterday it Took me almost 4 hours to drive from Niagara fall to home. A 2 hour drive usually.  People stuck everywhere. 

Topcat

Some of you have some freaky dumb rules on where you can buy, when you can buy, etc.

I remember being at Carlisle and we were rushing to get to the "designated Beer and Liquor store" before it closes at 6pm.
Not to mention, there's like only 1 or 2 places in the whole area. 

RUNCHARGER

Probably blew up the engine in his Polaris and went to the second choice.
Sheldon

Brads70

Just getting in from an evening out at a friends. about 1/2" of freezing rain on the windshield. High winds and snow too. Seems February has 70 something days this year instead of 28? 
Sure appreciate the 4x4..... We have about 6" of snow under the freezing rain.... but I'm done with the snowblower for the season , that's what 4x4 is for!  :yes:

jimynick

LOL, Murray, I've been in that beer store and it's way hell and gone nearly out the south end of town; no wonder the poor thirsty lad had to mush it. It's a Bruce County thing.  :cheers:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

Quote from: Topcat on April 15, 2018, 05:09:27 PM
Some of you have some freaky dumb rules on where you can buy, when you can buy, etc.

I remember being at Carlisle and we were rushing to get to the "designated Beer and Liquor store" before it closes at 6pm.
Not to mention, there's like only 1 or 2 places in the whole area.

I grew up in Pa , only 2-6 packs could be bought at a time from a bar , buy a case at a beer distributor, liquor and wine was bought at a State Store . Had a special ID called an LCB card, liquor control board , just saw mine the other day from 1980. Older brother worked at State Store for years.

Spikedog08

Major ice storm here . . Travel is challenging!   :dunno:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!