Main Menu

Something to do when you are bored. Dont Blink

Started by Timbbuc2, June 08, 2017, 01:55:26 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Timbbuc2

Get in, I'll drive

Cuda Cody

rebelyell

There was a guy not too far from where I grew up in Georgia that had his leg cut off when he blew up a lawn mower with tannerite. Dummy. Yall might have heard about it in the news. This guy got lucky!

XeGnome

In war time.. fridge shoots back! ... something about gun safely  :deadhorse: was missed in his upbringing.

ec_co

Quote from: XeGnome on June 08, 2017, 07:00:51 PM
something about gun safely  :deadhorse: was missed in his upbringing.

3 shots ... with a scope ..... and nothing? missing a lot more than safety ...... (especially when the next guy does it in one shot)
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

Cudakiller70

When I saw the comments I thought you posted this one. Scary :o Never thought that door would fly that far amazing.

Timbbuc2

Quote from: rebelyell on June 08, 2017, 06:19:28 PM
There was a guy not too far from where I grew up in Georgia that had his leg cut off when he blew up a lawn mower with tannerite. Dummy. Yall might have heard about it in the news. This guy got lucky!
I heard about that. But I love tannerite.
Get in, I'll drive

cuda hunter

That was awesome.
In August me and some friends of mine, and a customer of mine are going to fill a 5 gallon bucket with tannarite and blow something up

Not sure what were gonna blow up, but it will be the most tannarite I have ever blown up. Can't wait.

Just watched a guy blow up a barn with 167 lbs of tan.
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee